Turtle and Frogs

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by [N], Jun 17, 2007.

1. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

lol... me evil?? never ehhe n i kneel to no master hehehe

2. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Nah...you don't have to kneel...prevent future arthritic knees. In these modern days, just bowing is sufficient...:D

3. aishiteru4

fine!! bow to noone!!!

4. dreyvii

Hehehe...look, I just got you to show your not-so-angelic side again!! :p

5. aishiteru4

that does not count dearie ehhehe angel doesnt mean wont get angry or mad... angel have moods too u know esp since i m an angel reincarnation to a human.. so i definately will have some human to me :)

6. dreyvii

But angels supposed to be sweet and gentle ma...so that should cover up your human traits...

7. aishiteru4

well u can call me a hybrid if u want... i'll admit.. i m no more fully angel.. i m a half n half now
    so there will be some of my humanly traits...

8. dreyvii

Wakakakak...and slowly evolving into a full fledged devil!! :p

9. aishiteru4

no!!! i m not.. lol... well i might be only evil when i eat frogs n turtles... n thats only according to NaS... but i m never... never evil ehhehe

10. dreyvii

Haha...I thought it was durians...well, NAS has you well trained I suppose...:p

11. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

never tried frogs or turtles before ... i know. i'm deprived!

12. dreyvii

Whereabouts are you from? Bet you're no where in Asia...it's a delicacy here! :)

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

"Might Be Evil," you can't question your -devil like that, you don't have to cause you already got the mark of -devil on you muhahahahahahahahaha

14. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

yah ... not in Asia; in US.

15. JuuJuu

JuuJuu Member

waah..my dad tricked me into eating tin gai once T_____________T so mean =[

16. aishiteru4

he train me?? hehe more i like i potty train him ehhehe

i dont need to question it.. cos i m not evill... hehe learn ur potty well first dearie ehehhe

17. aishiteru4

i know!!! ehhe i love tin gai... k k after exams.. i post a pic.. hehe me holding a tin gai ehhehe my dad bought real lives ones bak... n we had to cut them last yr hehehe n they were huge.. n yum yum ehhehe

hey!! tin gai's not that bad u know!!! ehhe they r yummy.. n i bet u loved it... hehe

18. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

^ Double posting? I would have thought you are better with the rules considering you are climbing the PA ladders like there's no tomorrow... I am quite certain you know the multi-quote and edit button, but somehow you don't seem to make use of them, why?

Anyways, back on topic: I've eaten both turtles and frogs, both are, well, flesh, nothing particularly disgusting about them...

19. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

FROGS ARE DELICIOUS.

I don't think I've had turtle in a while, but when boiled in soup, it can be very very good for your health.

20. dreyvii

I thought they have it in the chinese restaurants? Anyways, are Chinese the only ones who eat frog legs? I thought the French do too

How did you guys cut it up? I've seen them do it at the wet market and those people seemed really professional.

Yeah, frogs taste better than chicken. The meat is springy and tender, and it tastes very sweet. It's best cooked in porridge, stir fried with ginger and spring onions, or kung po...any other suggestions how it can be enjoyed?