Trip to Seoul

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by ilac91, Dec 28, 2005.

1. artofwar

artofwar Well-Known Member

i was in Seoul last week, the tour guide told me the japanese burned down all the palaces in seoul, in addition it takes 2 weeks to process your information if you want to go in the Blue House

2. melip

melip Member

wow i don't think i'll ever be able to go there, so far, and no money

3. ErincETVXQ

ErincETVXQ Member

where's there a will..there's a way..hehe..LoL..can i have you're all email? i want to add you in my FS!..hehe..thx!

4. Tassadar2k03

Tassadar2k03 Well-Known Member

man i wanna go.... one of these days imma visit korea, japan, china, and then my family in hk ^_^

5. tdmt

tdmt Well-Known Member

i really want to go to seoul. i watched a lot of korean dramas and my friends are from seoul. may be one day when i visit my friends i can go there

6. haobuhao

haobuhao Well-Known Member

go to the markets, and there are lots of day trips you should see the old city and see how S Korea lived in teh 70 and 80's and you will be impressed on teh cities of today

7. liltwetee

liltwetee Active Member

yeah! wasn't too impressed when i went to seoul! only good thing...THE FOOD!!!

8. chonsa

chonsa Member

I was in Seoul last year, and I sure was impressed! It was great! My life changed completly after the trip! I liked it so much, that I can imagine to life there!!
    First of all, I'm from Germany, so it looks more different to me than it would look to american people for example... (for us, buildings with 24 floors are very tall...)
    Second, you can always go shopping, 24/7, so it looks like korean people never sleep... (in Germany, all shops are close at 8p.m)
    There are ancient buildings too mix with modern... the view from the 63 Building is fantastic! People there are nice and polite, the young generation respects the old...
    you see, I can't say anything negative about Korea
    oh yeah, one last thing... Seoul is the third biggest city in the world, but one of the safest!! and they have one of my favorite buildings standing there, the "63 Building" (it remains me of the Twin Towers, therefore I like it)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. kat_zoe

kat_zoe Active Member

Can anyone tell me who might be a good tour guide company in korea if I decide to visit the country.

10. mooiced

mooiced Well-Known Member

i think you should join wing on..from HK...I loved it.. I went to those korean bath house!!! i was really sleeping on those wooden floors. They really let you experience the korean life style. I loved it...I will join wing on again if i were to go to korean again! it was cheap tooooo.
    Here is a video that i took in Korea. This is the night scene where people come out to club and eat.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utqkRRVgX24

#30 mooiced, May 16, 2008
    Last edited: May 16, 2008