Toby Leung's thoughts on her character in series "Men in Pain"

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by don, Jul 8, 2006.

1. don

don ello

Friday July 7, 2006 Hong Kong
    [​IMG]

In the recent series "Men in Pain", Toby Leung's character is forced to get married to Ron Ng's character because she has fallen pregnant, but in real life, Toby would say no to getting married just because of a child. "I would not mind being an unmarried mother, because I love children and when I was studying in Canada, I was a nanny for a family." Toby's father Tommy Leung is an executive at TVB and so she knows many artistes very well, so when Gallen Lo became a father, Toby, who has always been full of love offered to be his babysitter.

As for when she would have kids of her own, Toby laughs out loud and says: "I hope that this will happen in seven years time. I am still only 23 years old. I would not get married for the sake of it, but I would still have children because it is your child after all. If you know that the father is not a good person or husband, then I just wouldn't marry him. (How about sperm donor?) No, I would rather adopt."

[​IMG]

With many modern women opting not to have children, Toby does not understand this: "Maybe it is because of the influence of their own parents. My family are like friends, who all get on. They used a very open teaching and threw me to study abroad from an early age, because they felt that if I was bad, I would turn bad anywhere, because this is down to the child's original personality."

credits: translated by Em @ http://www.tvbspace.net/
    Source: http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/200...35025_0000.html

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

aww i think its sweet how toby says that she wont marry for the reason of being pregnant :) i think that she's very brave that shes willing to be a sngle prarent :) but i wonder if that'll ever happen hee hee :) i love the mick mouses she has in the pictures they're soo cute :) i thought toby was only 19 or 20 didnt think she was 23 but i guess thats still really young anyway :)

3. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

ha she wants childrens at 30. I think being a single parent is hard...

4. don

don ello

toby is ok in men in pain

5. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

didnt ppl say ron likes her in real life