Toby leung's acting

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by missdiorcherie, Aug 28, 2007.

1. missdiorcherie

missdiorcherie Well-Known Member

What do you think of toby's acting in the drive of life ?
    I think her acting is very bad in particular when she cries in the hospital when she is in michael miu 's room.
    Her acting in the men in pain is better than in the drive of life.I have a good opinions with her in the men in pain she is prettier and is better actress than in the DOL.-cool

2. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

agree~~ very bad expression

3. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

sometimes when she cries, it doesn't seem realistic. it's like being forced out.

4. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

hate her..

5. this is her second role as a tvb actress... TVB really gambled in putting her in this major series.....she doesn't have enough experience yet.

6. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

i'm sure there was someone else that they can use...

7. missdiorcherie

Her father is the producer of the drive of life maybe that is the reason that she is in this series
    I say maybe -huh

8. miaooo

miaooo Member

shes' pretty annoying haha

9. superkar

superkar Member

seriously, this is only her 2nd tvb series and she gets cast in this major drama. it's obvious she got cast based on connection....her dad is the producer of the series. she is not the prettiest girl and her acting sucks big time.

10. pak

pak Member

I don't really have an opinion on her. She wasn't bad neither was she any good. I think she's a better singer than an actress though.

Toby Leung 梁靖琪 - 小樽: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pNpaOoSdGqc

11. missdiorcherie

I have listened her song , she is a good singer-bigclap

12. DTHybrid

DTHybrid Member

LMFAO Toby was obviously the wrong choice for this role, her voice seems to crackle when she does anything requiring her to make a noise lol

13. holangjai

holangjai New Member

never liked her.. always thought that she was annoying.. needs to learn how to cry properly.. lol

14. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Toby should take lessons from Linda Chung then -lol

15. but i think toby doesnt really fit in with the cast because they are all so professional while toby has only been in one series she kinda sticks out like a sore thumb. lol but maybe it will improve with more practice!

16. gday

gday Well-Known Member

yea i dont like her she kinda relied on connections to get into the film. i agree with hk strawberry saying shes so green compared to all the experienced characte in the show. seriously, its kinda not fair!

17. missLILY

missLILY Member

Toby Leung's acting is HORRIBLE. She's so stiff and she her acting isn't neutral enough !

18. thchung

thchung Active Member

i think she is still an amateur. Maybe she is really new to the acting industry. Her acting will improve with time.

19. cheekeong_7

cheekeong_7 Member

I dun have a good impression of him... Maybe can improve the next time round...

20. Venuslai

Venuslai Member

Needless to say her acting is very paul but she is ugly too.. I hate those fat lips