Time to get a new wallet

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by EvilTofu, Aug 31, 2014.

1. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

2. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

If they have receipt and all... and maybe a serial number, it could be authentic. If you go to Coach Outlet, maybe you can get a wallet for $50-$80 though the selection is limited.

Don't really know much brands within Coach price range... Fossil? Tumi? Marc by Marc Jacobs? Ted Baker? Jack Spade?

Doubt you'll be looking at the expensive brands but here are some anyways lol... LV, Burberry, Salvatore Ferragamo, Prada, Paul Smith, etc.

I had that dilemma earlier this summer choosing a wallet -whistle But I was choosing between $50-$100 wallets and $300-$500 ones :laugh2: Didn't really know what brand to go with...

3. EvilTofu

Don't need a wallet that is over $100, and a $100 only if I really like it. Overall, just need a genuine leather bifold style wallet. I actually went to a few outlets that are close by, don't like the style much and the leather didn't feel right.

So what did you get rth?

4. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

Should just try buying it locally at outlets, Nordstrom, Macy's, the brand's retailer, and others as you'll know how the leather feels instead of buying it online and risking on not liking it if buying from eBay and some other sites.

I ended up getting a LV Pocket Organiser. Went over my budget... :xd: But oh well...

5. EvilTofu

Actually, planned to go to macy's and other stores around 34th or union square in Manhattan yesterday but had other things to do, I guess I'll go this coming weekend, not in a rush to get it, so I'll just look around.

6. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

I don't have any suggestions but that wallet you linked is definitely not new. If it is, I don't know why there are so many scratches and wear&tear on the leather already. "Tags" don't mean anything when they just get slipped into the wallet lol. I wouldn't get it off Ebay!