Thoughts on Ending

Discussion in 'My Sister of Eternal Flower - 花花世界花家姐' started by kevin, Jun 10, 2011.

1. kevin

kevin RAWR!

TERRIBLE!!!
    Too short.
    The best part was the race, no joke. Why? It conveyed the message of how powerful love is. Nuff said. What's your thoughts?

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

yeshhh the ending wasnt veddy good...whut happened...to yoyo..?? =__="

the costume was amazinggg....<3

3. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

to be honest.. the last few episodes was kinda .... crappy.
    ending.. just another typical tvb ending. we all know what's going to happen!

4. Dano

Dano Member

I think the series was a bit too short. It seems like its rushed. An alternate ending would be awesome! :)

5. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

my only problem is, Pierre should've died

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

I know right, he even has another child too. 3 Years later and he's still alive, even with cancer! (in that situation). TVB is so lame, when they said he left abruptly I knew it meant he went off to get something and not gone as in dead.

Yoyo is just pure evil, Raymond dad shuda snitched on her.

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Very TVB.. as in no one dies.

I realised Raymond & Ah Sheh nvr had a kiss scene.

This series is disappointing, very bad from what I've expected.

Never explained what happened to Agnes too.. but we know she got ditched but like what happened after.

The race was good thing, best scene.

8. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

this is the best ending i've ever seen............. ........ .....

Hope tvb will make another series like this, so that it will definitely lose its viewers.....

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ Nice use of sarcasm.

10. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Honestly, I only like the first episode of this drama. The rest of it is trash. Pierce should die .. Yoyo should cripple .. I don't know .. just a very bad all around written script. Felt like a very waste of time watching this series.

I had high expectation from this drama but once again, turned out just the same like the other TVB trash. On that note, I think they should start putting new people. I hate seeing the same faces in almost all series. Come on now .. even for minor roles .. use different or new .. I am sure most audience can predict who's the bad guy or who did or gonna do next due to the same faces all the time .. the facial expression, body language, speech .. all too predictable.

11. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

Typical, lame TVB unrealistic happy ending. Exactly what you think it would be. I agree: Pierre's character should definitely have died. The whole series was just thoughtless and not much care was put into it.

But the Pig Pig costume was awesome!

12. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

so it doesnt disguss anyone that Raymond Lam ends up with a mentaly disabled girl that has the mind of a 10 years old child ?
    how is it possible to fall in love with a 10 years old personality ? and have a children (having sex so)? that is so gross.... so pedo....
    this is so unrealistic or Raymond Lam character doesnt know the difference between different kind of love (for a lover, for a friend, for family, for a little sister), in this case it should be love for a little sister.
    this serie disguss me a lot, "gam yu low"

13. chanpoon

chanpoon Member

should have though more on the plot

14. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

Yes the chance of such ending happening in real life is very low and the ending was terribly done in terms of plot etc. But mentally disabled people (who are their own legal guardians) do marry and develop sexually too, just like people with a higher IQ, and still have rights to 'normal' relationships. Of course, accepting such a relationship depends on how liberal one is. But, if Raymond's character was marrying her for exploitation...that would be a totally different story.

Still, bad series in general.

15. poor series.. only watched it for Raymond:eat:

16. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

haha yoyo is an IMMORTAL!

glass in her face - no scar
    gets totaled by a min van - not a scratch

17. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I was on vacation so I missed the original airing of this series. I just finished it last night and the ending was laughable to say the least. But like most TVB endings it is rushed and rushed some more. It seems like they don't really care about the plot points and just wanted to finish the series as soon as possible. I think there are better ways to make Raymond's character realize that he loves Charmaine then making him run a marathon, doesn't even mention Agnes and I still don't know why Pierre is still alive after the series emphasized the seriousness of his cancer. Bad ending.