This series seems to skip between chapters.

Discussion in 'The Rippling Blossom - 魚躍在花見' started by Espresso, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

I notice the story line seems to speed up and cuts to events that are not shared.

2. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

like wut @_@

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Are you sure you're downloading the same version each day?

Cause CKY, Hdz, & TVBNow is the same. But if its like AOD.. AOD is different i think.

4. Espresso

like the handi cap lady. suddenly she got sick. how weird and fast.

5. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

yeah .. I was caught off guard how sudden she felt ill and near death .. too fast .. lightning fast .. guess it was bad editing.

6. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Nah, it was just bad TVB writing. She was shown to be progressively getting sicker through several episodes (her coughing) and then into the hospital. Granted, there's a lot of artistic license being taken here. Overall, the entire series is trash. The only redeeming thing about it was Myolie's tight pants. Gimme some Abalone Sushi, LOL... -sweat

7. MrCooperS

MrCooperS Well-Known Member

Or like how Tavia and Michael fell for each other so quickly and developed this indepth relationship nobody knows about by episode 2?

8. Espresso

I'm glad I'm not the only one that notices it. They obviously rushed it, edited it or whatever, but this story was one of the more interesting shows. It's too bad it took a lazy turn.

9. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

You are not alone. i also noticed this series rush too fast.

10. summersnow

summersnow New Member

I observed that too. Especially from episode 4 to episode 5, there seem to be some missing links. Anyone noticed?