The world of Photoshop!!!

Discussion in 'Photoshop & Artwork Section' started by MasterJin, May 20, 2007.

1. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

^lol.. draw for you? haha.. i doubt tat will ever happen...

btw.. jin.. since when u change ur user name? u can do tat?

2. MasterJin

MasterJin Well-Known Member

Silly billy... graphics design consists of many things. you can go into the Illustration side, where you can design/print labels, brochures, leaflets, posters etc.... u can go into the web designing side (self explanatory), u can go into photography, where u take/edit images... u can go into animation where u animate stuff. lol. u can tell i dont know much about Graphic Designs.

Tutorials for wallpaper design??? Check out these sites, they have helped me alot since ive used Photoshop. U can find anything from brush techniques to how to draw realistic eyes or something:

http://www.good-tutorials.com/
    http://www.pixel2life.com/

Try searching for it on these sites.

Thanks!!! :D Seriously, even though u gave up drawing or say u weren't that good, try some Photoshop tutorials. They are soooooo easy and fun to do. Oh n i don't mind making images 4 ppl. Its just that i dont have much time these days with work n everythin so it might take really long to finish a paper. But yeah, if u tell me what kind of wallpaper u want, i'll see what i can do.

P.S. @Xiaojia: Why would that never happen? lol. im a nice guy, i dont mind doing stuff 4 ppl.

Someone created this thread about changing their name. I decided to ask if i could change mine too to something easier to read and write. lol. To my surprise, Ang changed it for me. I was lucky to be one of few as it got kinda out of hand. I dont think u can change it anymore.

3. Sahmushie

Sahmushie Member

nice, nice.... :) I say you add small things but don't go overboard. scenic is always a good way to go--- for instance, you can have autumn leaves falling, etc.

4. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

wow nice,.. high resolution too!

5. aznboi699

aznboi699 Active Member

nice pictures.. although i can barely see them because the pictures are so big.. so i'd have to look at like 3/4 of it and the scroll down for the rest :p thanks for sharing btw :)

6. budgynana

budgynana Active Member

nice work :)

no offense intended but i think your potentially wasting a lot of time and effort with photoshop as you'd be better suited with using something like illustrator for this type of work, before perhaps using photoshop to finish off and not for the actual drawing itself.

7. AznNoodle

AznNoodle Active Member

wow nice drawing there ^^ , dont think ill ever be that good =x

8. AsianL2

AsianL2 New Member

woah!! i have to say: you're really good at drawing and photoshop, it doesnt look at all like it was hand drawn

9. Nice work ^^ I never bothered using the pen tool since it's too confusing for my brain and I'm a lazy person. So instead, I bought a tablet and traced with that XD My mouse sucks.

10. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

So happy and thanks for all that got write in the link over here, so i could figure out and i can make tis out..
    thanks alot...

http://mic7879fans.multiply.com

michelle

Attached Files: