The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 (2013 - Present)

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by Phoenix, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Reality TV show with celebrity fathers taking care of their children for 48 Hours with the mum to help out.....! Dun Dun DUN....!

Current Cast Consists of:

Lee Hwi- Jae - Twins
    Choo Sung-Hoon - 1 Daughter
    Song Il-Kook - Triplets
    Uhm Tae-Woong - 1 Daughter

I can't believe there's no thread on this ?! LOL
    Or maybe guys don't really watch these kind of shows..?

Anyways so my thoughts?

I got into this last summer and literally spent 2 weeks catching up on 30 episodes non stop - we're on episdoe 88 now LOL ~ i'm converting my family members one by one to watch it....

~~
    Oh my gosh ~ the kids are so adorable and you really watch them grow up and the show and develop their skills.

Their antics are hilarious and its really nice to see fathers do a lot bonding with their kids to build their relationship. I really rate the fathers for literally being like superman and just taking really good care and learning to be better fathers.

Love all of them but my favourite kid would be Min gook of the Triplet family.....he's so cute!

[​IMG]

Look at that chubby face !!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does anyone else watch it? Your thoughts? Feel free to post and discuss :)

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I watched it for a long time now, it's cute and funny to see these kids talk and interact with no scripts.

3. Phoenix

I know right!!!

It makes me wanna have kids or hope that my future kids will be like them lol..
    Also hoping that the daddy will have a nice bonding relationship with them....

~~~

I miss Haru and Tablo, they were cute!

4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Haru was just was an odd ball which made her so much more fun to watch, plus the Y connection.

Rumors about the tripletsunami leaving the show, hope that's not true cause a new family will be joining the show. Four kids, different ages.

5. Phoenix

Haru was really mature for her age...It was so funny/heart breaking when she has those animal fish pet moments.....fish in the bath tub.....and the birdy.....RIP

Regarding the triplets.....No way!!! I'll be gutted and devastated if the triplets leave :cry2:

why???

If a new family joins, it will probably take some time again for them to grow on me.....no love yet though.....