The return of Maggie Yee 張可頤

Discussion in 'My Better Half - 老公萬歲' started by EvilTofu, Feb 22, 2010.

1. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It's been awhile and I find that her acting is so ok, she's able to maintain decent acting but still too earlier in the series.

From the photos I had seen of her, she seem quite different since her health issue so I was worried about her she'll look but she looks pretty good.

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

maggie CHEUNG u mean? :p

i rmb she in nam hing nam dai, that was such a good series.....& also the one ancient/modern one

she's doing fine so far, nothing surprising but its good she's back

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

You see, it's been so long that I forgot her name, I just misplace her last name in english <_<

4. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

she's almost 40, she looks sooooo good for her age! :)

5. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Actually, she over 40, born 20 March 1969. Her name, Maggie Cheung Ho Yee 張可頤, is regularly mixed up with Maggie Cheung Man-yuk 張曼玉, and sometimes even with Cecilia Cheung Pak-Chi 張柏芝.

6. glazier3azn

glazier3azn Member

she looks like she had an adam's apple

7. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

ARGGHHH I LOVE HERR!!!!!!!!! seriosuly im sooo happy that shes back pak kek ... hope shes alright tho ... and lmao i loved her in that series with au yueng chun wah and kwan wing ho ... i think it was called mei mei teen wong or something like that ... and kay ? which ones nam hing lan dai .. ???
    and you mean war and beauty ? that old tad drama ... i never got to see it but heard it good ........ and i also loved that cooking one where she goes back in time to save the king .. xD i still rember the song .. xD how sad am i .. its like teem teem shuen shuen fuu fuu lat la la la la ... xD xD i think its called gow hmm jee juen ... xD

oh and does any one rember this?
    [video=youtube;1OiH0w_zN6g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OiH0w_zN6g"[/video]
    OMG THIS WAS SOOO AMAIZNG !!!!

#7 ultim8camper, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  8. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

the 1st nam hing nam dai, classic, TVBUSA is replaying them again now LOL, i don quite rmb from the 2nd one, the lee kei one, i rmb he was funny, his voice is funny :p didnt knw they have a movie for that til u post that vid!! u rmb old stuff well.....

i was thinking about the one she came to the modern world with the emperor, i rmb the name now--kau ng chi tsuen, i think she got an award for that role....war & beauty is good def, a BIG HIT that year!! tho i like sheren tang there more than her or gigi lai hehe

-what?-er......does that affect her acting?

9. ultim8camper

omg thats what i said!! gawwddd kay xD ... :p

10. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

^LOL ooOOOPs!! u knw ..old ppl have eye problems haha

11. ultim8camper

and oh forget the coment about that teem teem shuin shuin fuu fuu lat .. well entire diff drama but the same guy who plays the kings xD
    [video=youtube;mDSEj2bVV3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDSEj2bVV3Q"[/video]
    xD

12. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i rmb that!! yaah!! i wanted to cook as well like bobby & chan miu ying when i watch them cook, esp their famous dish, fu chai fai pin

(this is so not relevant to my better half @ all lols)

13. ultim8camper

xD well technically it is cause its the same girl right? xD

14. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

huh? maggie cheung wasnt in kam yuk moon tong, ure thinkin about maggie in mei mey ting wong lols

15. ultim8camper

o_O waaaaahh you just really confused me now kay kay :S xD

16. kevin11214

kevin11214 Member

17. ultim8camper

^ WOOOOOWWW shiiiitttt noo wwaaayyzzzz maaaaannn .. REALLY??? shiiiiittttttzzzzzz daammmmmm u jjust gonna kay it out ?

18. kevin11214

kevin11214 Member

well she acts ok...

19. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

According to IMDB, she was born in March 20, 1970 which makes her under 40 as of today, she'll be 40 in one week.

20. she looks really good for 40, at first shes a truck driver and abusive wife very weird role for her but as series goes on she becomes nicer.