The RELATIONSHIP

Discussion in 'Fated to Love You - 命中注定我愛你' started by KaY_xD, Jul 7, 2008.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Anna <3 存希 <3 欣怡 <-- <3 Dylan

I hope in the end 存希 + 欣怡 = together and have more babies. =)

That's how all the idol drama go, happy ending. Maybe it should be something sad.............-worship

2. linnetje007

linnetje007 Active Member

It's definitly going to be a happy ending! No doubt about it.

3. kirkys

kirkys Well-Known Member

yup, i agree, obviously that they are going to get together YAY

4. lingmongjai

lingmongjai Active Member

from how the 19 episodes have gone, it seems like 存希 and 欣怡 will get together. who're anna and dylan going to find? at least dylan finds his sister & anna isn't going to be totally alone. i can't believe how horrible her adoptive mom is. she used anna like a puppet.

5. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

well of course their going to be together... its always like a happy ending so of course

6. sakky101

sakky101 Well-Known Member

If it goes like the novel, which I had checked the last few chapters briefly. Then they will get back together, have a baby and live happily ever after -woot2

7. julisensei

julisensei Well-Known Member

for the ending, although I didn't care so much whether Anna got a guy or not, I was hoping that Dylan would get someone, simply because I liked his character so much! Anna has some personal issues that she's gotta work through, but Dylan deserves a hot girlfriend! I had hopes that Elaine and Dylan would hook up, but she never really got over Z. Heh.

8. TsangJade

TsangJade New Member

Yes, happy ending but the last ep was only for half an hour long!

9. *Asianstar*

*Asianstar* Member

the ending was happy which I'm grateful about but it seemed a bit rushed. maybe they shouldn't have extended the series that long. but very happy nonetheless =)