The Price of Greed Series Discussion

Discussion in 'The Price of Greed 千謊百計' started by shinobi, Dec 24, 2006.

1. MuiMuiTjai

MuiMuiTjai Member

haha... I guess I don't have to watch this serie anymore ;P I can't bare to see (my handsome) bosco end up falling in love with Kate....

2. littlebaby

littlebaby Well-Known Member

what u think of the theme song? i think its nice..

3. littlebaby

littlebaby Well-Known Member

the guys are cool

4. jinghow

jinghow New Member

finished the series thought it started off too slow and boring with kate tsui boring acting trying to find her bf. but it really picked up after she thought it was xmas eve at her day's bday party -shock, prob my fav bit ;p

5. lynxd

lynxd Well-Known Member

recently finished the series~

lol a lot of ppl complain about kate tsui's acting, but to start off she's not bad for miss hk.. i mean when bernice first starting acting, she wasn't good. so i thought kate tsui wasn't too bad. i just didn't like the ending of the series, too many questions ><;;

6. MuiMuiTjai

MuiMuiTjai Member

lynxd, the problem is that's she's not only a bad actress, but she's also too ugly to be miss-hk... How could this possibly have happened? Is her dad a jury-member of the miss-hk association or something? :p Boy, she's a real pork-chop o_O

7. thesunshines

thesunshines Member

it's actually a pretty good series... hk dont make much of these kindof stories, so it's really interesting to watch it

8. joveaurora

joveaurora Active Member

I agree kate is a really bad actor! Her character in the show was really annoying too!! i hate the protray how dumb girls can be, well at least the ending made up for a it alil bit.

9. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

i think this series got warehoused because of how messy their storyline is. its good, but so unorganized. at times it didnt even make sense.

10. korx

korx Well-Known Member

The INDIAN guy is the best actor in the show haha.

11. stylin2abyss

stylin2abyss Member

ahh sooo hoow good is this series? =p im most likely gonna start it cuz i heard it was good from my sister =p

12. qx81

qx81 New Member

I think Kate Tsui's acting is fine, is just her role that she had been assigned to. By the way, i hate that part 2 - looking 4 her stupid bf. There are hundreds of guys around, just find someone else. How good was her bf anyway?

13. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

i heard that this serie isnt airing in HK because sammuel chan left TVB. Is it true?

14. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

this was a good series, esp ep 12 when you see the whole gang come out...that was so awesome

15. eason41

eason41 Well-Known Member

I didnt watch this yet becuz of the brink of law, I like to concentrate on one drama at

a time. But is this good tho??????? worth watching??????????

16. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

i have stopped watching this series because of kate tsui...she really got on my nerves and the plot doesn't seem to be going anywhere...

17. joveaurora

joveaurora Active Member

overrall this was an entertaining series with bad plots and characters. Good to pass time with.. =)

18. joycesays

joycesays Well-Known Member

GREAT SERIES! exciting and exhilarating, esp after ep 12. kept me on the edge of the seat...

19. kst

kst Well-Known Member

Is this movie good? But from the posters it looks good. Maybe I will watch it.

20. princesstanaka

princesstanaka Active Member

i havent watch this series............any good?