The Price of Greed Series Discussion

Discussion in 'The Price of Greed 千謊百計' started by shinobi, Dec 24, 2006.

1. sunman

sunman Member

dayaam u already finished watching 16? i couldn't find any after i finished 14...and the show is getting good!!

2. tink

tink Member

this serie is verii interesting!!

3. Paranoidandroid

Paranoidandroid Well-Known Member

how the HELL did this get warehoused? this series is freaking good! the characters are so well-developed, and you become attached to all of them. :) it's a shame it's not airing in HK... they don't know what they're missing. can't wait to see the end

4. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

i watched up to episode 18, downloaded it and found it in a rental store..

the store is pretty boring and plain in the beginning, it's gets really interesting when u watch episode 12, because everything unfolds right in the end of that episode, so you gotta watch it...

kate tsui's acting is only medicore, even though her role in the series is to act like a naive girl, it does get really annoying...

watching brink of law now, which kate tsui is in, and she is doing a better job in that series. =P

5. saikira

saikira Well-Known Member

so far i don't like tha rich gurl, im up to tha part, where she found out that she was the one who pick up his corpse and my mom was yellin how late it was so i didnt finish tha chapter

6. yea, i think kate tsui's acting is really mediocre and she shouldn't be cast in a leading role yet. but i'm also watching brink of law now and she seems to be doing better. however, i really like this series. it's really interesting, and having bosco wong act in it is a definite plus!=D

7. Paranoidandroid

Does anyone have a higher res pic of the poster? So far the biggest one I found was only 323 x 480.. i need a decent sized one to put on my DVD menu :)

8. reko888

reko888 Member

Looking forward to this series. The cast seems really good. Really like all of the actors and actresses.

9. Paranoidandroid

:') I love this series. So sad to have finished it..

10. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

They should have warehoused warlords instead of this series.

11. Chloee

Chloee Well-Known Member

Just finished this series and the ending wasn't what I liked. I expected better ~_~ Not going to say anymore or else I'll spoil it XD

12. rayee

rayee Member

the series is good. but kate was so annoying whenever she tries to protect sammul.

SPOILER: highlight to read

but i was actually amazed at the end when she can so readily give sammul up and even take revenge on him?! its like a total change

13. rdyupah

rdyupah Well-Known Member

kate tsui

>.< kate tsui's acting is really really really bad!

14. MuiMuiTjai

MuiMuiTjai Member

:p You can say that again! Why does she even get casted in the first place?! She ain't pretty, ain't talented and is extremely annoying! I hate the way she uses her facial expressions -_-"

Does anyone know if she's gonna end up falling in love with Bosco? If so, I don't want to watch this serie :p

15. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

ehh....guesss i'm not the only one to dislike the ending >.< it was horrible. TVB always mess up good series with bad, horrible endings

16. KandyKidx

KandyKidx Well-Known Member

MuiMuiTjai, I agree with you so much you know! She's doing such a bad job at it. Now I think that Viveon's even better than her.. the only thing Viveon is bad at is her cantonese but that's the only thing. At least she can act.
    Hopefully, Kate doesn't fall for Bosco. I way prefer Shirley pairing with Bosco.. but I don't think that's gonna happen as I think that Bosco love Shirley but only as brother and sisters.

17. Chloee

Chloee Well-Known Member

I agree, I think Vivien did a great job. Her accent is slowly fading away, plus she has more lines than before of her other series.

18. Paranoidandroid

What was wrong with it? I liked it, it wasn't cliche like most TVB series..

19. Chloee

Chloee Well-Known Member

I am assuming it could have been the pairing? Is that right yayitzmonica? XD

20. tink

tink Member

Bosco is darn hott in this serie...lov his hair and Sammul isnt that much of a good actor...surprisingly he plays the role of a bad person at the end and actually murders somebody! -shock somehow because of this serie...i dont like sammul chan that much animore.....-unsure