the pope has left the building

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by surfingatmidnight, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Moki

Moki Guest

its in people lives and it effects some part of their lifes right. religon is known as mumbo jumbo but people are still tryin to get it into our public schools.

2. redforest

redforest Well-Known Member

i guess the difference is..... philosophy doesn't deal with God.

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

so..a new pope..any ideas or thoughts. from what ive seen, hes a hardliner and believes all other religions are not religions and that christianity is the only absolute religion....looks like the taking it back to old school eh...

4. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

so does that mean the previous pope didnt believe that christianity was the one and only true religion?

5. Knoctur_nal

whats with u and these blanket questions...

6. i hear he is going to turn the "pope mobile" into a low rider

7. redforest

redforest Well-Known Member

well he has his right to believe in that, but i ain't gonna pay my respect to him for that. at least the previous pope accept other religions with open mind and even visited and talked to those high power ppl in the other religions.

8. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

what... after you threw down a bucket load? you wont let me get by with one?

9. Knoctur_nal

naw...i'm the blanketmob...its a monopoly and i control it...haaaa

10. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

umm well u can accept another religion and not believe its views. i mean as the pope would belive in his religion as the one and true religion but can aknowledge that others exist with simular and very different beliefs. thats actualy what most people who believe in a relgion do they believe in theres but dont damn the others