The Plot

Discussion in 'Catch Me Now - 盜亦有道' started by KaY_xD, Apr 29, 2008.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

is it just me? I think the plot where the police found out about the group is too fast, i wonder how are they going to run it for the next 10x episodes..

2. hksmr2

hksmr2 Active Member

i'm thinking Joe Ma will let the mastermind go, cuz he realize that he is doing it for the good and isn't hurting n e good people. This movie also shows that in this world there isn't just black n white there is gray. I liked the series a lot as well.

3. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

You probably haven't watch much CRIME themed TVB. Most of the TVB crime series set X amount of chapters per case. Thus, they'd allocate 3 - 5 episode on 1 case and etc etc. In this series, I felt that this was the 1st, if not in a great while where TVB allowed such drag in the story. They've prolonged the crime and the case as a whole. It seems to be working and I like it. It doesn't seem too predictable and BS like before.

4. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

The plot is alright. Personally I find that there are parts of the story that is similar to movies like Ocean's Eleven. But they are all in the same genre so it's expected. It's not a bad series.

5. Supra

Supra Well-Known Member

I wonder what's gonna happen next because Catch Me Now seems to be a title that refers to the thieves being caught at the end... Don't tell me Joe ma is gonna reconcile with Damien group or else the title of the series is pointless since joe didnt catch them

6. kennyxiao88@hotmail.com

kennyxiao88@hotmail.com Well-Known Member

yes! I totally agree...I mean if he didn't find them so fast we would be able to see more ACTION! lol SHOOTING!!! KONIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!