The pairing of Diana and Kau chun

Discussion in 'Best Selling Secrets - 同事三分親' started by hillary, May 19, 2008.

1. hillary

hillary Active Member

Hey guys.. dont you just love the scene of them getting kissed and became a couple-blush2!!!! think it is 297!! LOVE the part where Diana finally came to her senses that sometimes status and money cannot buy her happiness. It was in 268 where Kau Chun realised he blamed Diana wrongly. It was a long wait till 297 where he finally together with her!!! I love the fact that he is soo loyal, willing to do anything for her and his love for her.. woow.. words cannot describe it.
    after that, its lovely to see them together, secretly together, hiding their undercover relationship.. and the happiness in Diana's face.. wow...really cool!! it is like taming of the shrew!!! :jump:

2. teriyee

teriyee Member

I agree.... it's sweet to see Kau Chun finally won over Diana's heart.:yes:

3. TurtleShell

TurtleShell Active Member

man, i haven't even watched that part yet! lol and i can hardly sit on my seat.

i have been waiting for those two to get together for the longest time, after WGL left :( not fair!
    either way, i think that its good. opposites attract right? diana really needs someone like KC to be her stablizer...

4. tamagodaisuki

i support this couple all the way. love the ep when diana had to face kau chun's mom......carrying her up those stairs LOL

5. yonnayy

yonnayy Member

it's really sweet to see Diana and Kao chun finally together

6. travel3

travel3 Member

I too love to see Kau Chun and Diana finally getting together after all the obstacles that they went through; especially how Kau Chun's cousin pretended to have cancer so that Kau Chun would stay with her. I am glad that she came to her senses to tell him the true so that Kau Chun can get back with Diana.

7. angeloflove

angeloflove New Member

i love diana and kau chun too they so beautiful pair i know but someone can u point me where ican watch all whole movies

8. Fairyfloss

Fairyfloss Active Member

so glad that they are finally together...its good that it took so long for them to get together....makes the relationship so sweet

9. TurtleShell

TurtleShell Active Member

after Ka Nam and Vincent got together, the second most favorite pairing to watch out for was Diana and Kau Chong, oh man, had me at the edge of my seat!
    love those 2 dancing around each other so much!

it was a very good ending beside the fact that some parts were awkward and didn't make sense.

i wish there was a drama specifically around those 2!

10. masiuling

masiuling Active Member

i started to like kau chun towards the last few episodes. wasnt a huge fan till then.

11. Nearly Kiss

I'm trying to find the eppy where KC and Diana were in her apartment working, then Diana dropped something, KC being the sweetie that he is helps her clear things up and they nearly kiss. They didn't kiss and went back to work.

Can anyone help me to recognise this episode?