The OLD IRRITATING LADY w/ ACCENT (can't stand her)

Discussion in 'Off Pedder - 畢打自己人 (Best Selling Secrets II)' started by Espresso, Oct 31, 2008.

1. aquacarmenita

aquacarmenita Member

she cant talk properly !!!

2. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

like others have said. shes' a popular actress.

she's just too old and she exaggerates.. "GEEEEOOOOOOORGIIIIEEEEEEEEE'

3. quenny

quenny Member

hmm...

4. aznrappadragon

aznrappadragon Active Member

but she plays her role very good even though her canto is off with her accent. Its just the fact that her role makes up for her accent :p

5. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

i dun like old office lady in first series or now. still annoying. her face is very dark and she looks fierce so 'kan bu shun yan'.
    but after a while she wasn't active much in the show so i still continue to enjoy the show.
    as for the old lady in kitchen, her way of talking is quiet..annoying. but can tell she's a pretty old ah ma. can bao yang so well. hehe.

#25 silentjess, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  6. chunmeng

chunmeng Member

haha.. still ok for me,

7. haolk

haolk Member

she is still ok to me.. quite funny acting though.....

8. DreamyStar

DreamyStar Active Member

lol.
    Susan's accent is annoying sometimes, but i guess that's how she talks, same as in BSS. I don't really like her either. hate how she is always thinks she's so good and she can find all these rich ppl to be in the magazine. blah blah blah.

The old kitchen lady, i don't like her either. oh lord, if you hear her since, it's even horrible. Yes, she can sing high pitch sounds, but it's very irritating. I heard her sing in another series, it was BAD.

9. -steffi-

-steffi- Well-Known Member

i dun like tha old lady in the kitchen..her voice is sooo squeaky!!..i think its even higher than mine~!!!
    which is kinda crazy!!but my mom told me she used to do "dai hai" so thats why
    x

10. ya shes annoying because she's from another ERA -lol

11. kjdlk

kjdlk Member

i agree her accent is pretty annoying but she's a good actress

its funny because the other older actor, the one that plays the boss also has a strong accent and their always in scenes together

12. faygo

faygo Active Member

LOL damn and i thought i was the only one, i cant stand the kitchen one too, i usually just skip it when she start talkin hahah

13. biosfreak

biosfreak Member

haha, that's what i do also. when she open her mouth, I will just have to mute her sometimes.

14. wenlianglo

wenlianglo Member

The easiest way is to fastforward, watch with super speed. Then their accent wouldn't be as obvious

15. chunnny

chunnny Member

yeah the old lady cant act.
    but when she says stuff in english its funny.

16. Tonyt32136

Tonyt32136 Member

She plays her role well. In fact I'm quite fond of her character in this series.

17. 7.up

7.up Well-Known Member

haha the old kitchen lady sings chinese opera. thats why her voice is soo annoyingly high pitched.

18. ataea

ataea Member

I don't understand why they have her! That accent ... drives me crazy! >_<

19. wilsont06

wilsont06 Well-Known Member

Well, I guess we won't be seeing the old guy anymore. He died of a heart attack yesterday while filming. RIP.