The Official Whinging Thread for Sick People

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by ~*Dawn*~, Jul 3, 2007.

1. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

have you ever tried "Pei Pa Koa/Kao (however you spell it)"? this is, in fact, one of the few chinese medicines i actually like to take. it tastes pretty good to me, actually. my family always has a huge family size "Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa" at home. -cool

2. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i've heard of it but havent had it before i think...=/ , i'm taking 'hoi dei yea' made from african sea coconut....its tastes......ok i gues...l0ol

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

grrrr.....i failed my driving test :(

4. gday

gday Well-Known Member

i have really cold n flu!!!! the skys so windy and i hate my nose coz its blocked like really bad and i cant breathe and so much snots.. so many tissues. dr said i have to drink water but it makes me go toilet too much :( i hate being sick!!!!!! my throats so sore and swallon!

5. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

awww...well hope u feel better soon....-flow

6. Ricochet

Ricochet Member

Yes, I'm sick and feel like whinging !
    Why do you have to be sick when you have exams coming up ?!?
    I hate stress ! Stupid thing causes everything !

7. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Wrong section :p

8. hmmmm... i dunno if i'm sick... i went to the gym yesterday avo... had a nice workout... all sweaty... ready to take a shower... then go n meet up with my fd for dinner...

went to the shower room... took clothes off... turned on tap... no hot water... *eh??* jumped into the next cubicle... same thing... *hmmmm* put my clothes back on... went to the front desk... asked them... what wrong you?? y no hot water??... n they guy pointed to a tiny tiny sign saying... hot water out of order... should b ok tomorrow... i thought *i fooku u tomolo*...

so i had no choice but to take a cold shower... n when i saw my fds he said... it's a very warm night... y r u shivering??...

ahhhhh... i dun wanna b sick -cry2

9. rachel taylor

rachel taylor Member

drink loads of warm water ler.... den you probably wont fall sick~ and rmbr to check the water 1st b4 u actualy stand under the shower head next time...

10. oh i was checking the water... naked tho :p... but in the end i had no choice but to take a cold shower coz i can't rock up to dinner with my fd all sweaty n smelly...

11. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

Well best to keep warm I guess.. Try stick indoors for the next couple of days, but chances are really big that you will get sick--

12. yeah i should... n i should sleep more hahahaha... dang... wish i didn't have to work tomorrow

13. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

awww....dawnyy.....cold shower....i know the feeling...becuase with the shower
    thingy at my house is like if someone downstairs turns the hot water tap it takes the
    hot water from upstairs so you end up freezing ya a$$ off part way thru >.<

14. yeah same thing happens at my place T-T

so before i go to the show i always have to yell out "no one touches the hot water tap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

dahhhhh~~~ now sneezing all morning...

15. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

heh. get the flu shot? i just went to my doctor's yesterday and i thought i was just going to get one of a series of shots for guardasil (lessens chance of cervical cancer) and then my doctor just said out of the blue, "aaand.. oh yeah, you also have to take the flu shot: it's required by FDOMOCMDO" whatever that acronym is for some gov agency. what's ironic is that the cervical shot feels like the needle is pouring numbing soreness into your arm while the flu shot stings. one hour later: cervical shot doesn't hurt at all; wasn't even there but when i lift my other arm with the flu shot it feels like i went to the gym -_-'

16. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

Well you need to drink water... That's the only way all the disease and bacteria can get out of your body... unless you fancy going to the toilet and doing a Number 1

17. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

i got a cold...::):)(

as my mammi says im making tissue won tons now....-doh

18. awwwww... poor BB... sick again... just make sure u dun add ur tissue wonton to ur noodles okai??

drink heaps of water n rest plenty ok??

19. get well soon ang!!!

20. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

alright all u sick ppl...stay away from pa and sleep!