The Mother

Discussion in 'The Gem of Life - 珠光寶氣' started by RTran37, Dec 6, 2008.

1. RTran37

RTran37 Active Member

She's totally a ignorant f*cking B*TCH...I cant stand her at all. always thinkin she's doin the right thing..like who does she think she is..I think she needs to die in this series

2. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Being a mother myself, I understand how she feels, she is to heavy handed but always correct, damn smart to, I don't believe in her ways but she is a good mum.

3. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

She only wants the best for her daughters. I bet the daughters will end up thinking, "Mom was always right." at the end.

4. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

yeah i know!!! just because you think you know what's best doesn't mean you should force it on your daughters.

5. yuppo

yuppo Member

she annoys me.

6. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

i think thats how the character is supposed to be, great acting though.

7. szemunn

szemunn Well-Known Member

louise portrayed a very different character compared to her character in HOG2 - MR. she was very angelic in HOG2 but totally develish in TGOL. kudos to her acting although u swear u could kick her at the ass for being such a pain in her daughter's lives!!! XD.

8. naruto1234

naruto1234 Member

There is a love and hate relationship with this character. Didn't like her character at the beginning but after she saw the accident which changed her. I quite like her now.

9. donni

donni New Member

i think the mother is sick!

10. Dark Matter

Dark Matter Member

Very very manipulative...

11. weilinny

weilinny Well-Known Member

She's definitely manipulative and a hypocrite. Especially about Constance and Terrance's relationship. She forces Constance to accept him. Then things take a turn and yells at Constance for having feelings for him after a recent break-up.

12. jasminekpk

jasminekpk Member

Ya she was rather manipulative in the beginning.....but thats what most mother would do for their daughters... making sure they get the best in life.
    I think towards the end of the show she will also be the one person to unite the 3 sisters which were all at each others throat

13. allycat0589

allycat0589 Member

she was kinda scary in the beginning, but she did this all for her daughters, and now im starting to feel kind of sorry for her

14. Yunnz

Yunnz Member

i actually love her role. she's trying to do what she thinks is best for her daughters. But then, she got memory loss in the end which was sad but i think it is also best since her daughters are sooo........ *URGH*.!!

15. She's really to manipulative and thinks always she's right
    just like my mother ^^'
    seems that all mothers are like that
    however now that she's sick i pity her

16. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Manupulative and smart, helps bond the family together

17. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

hahaha.. i think it's all her twisted thinking that caused all this mess in the first place.. but at least she tried in the end to put a stop to it..

18. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

She was always manipulative, even till the very end when she was "ching-sing" enough to tape a video of what to do and say to get her family back together. Pretty emotional scene seeing that she saw so far ahead to plan all of this.

19. mudgoo

mudgoo Active Member

is she going to die at the end? can't wait...-pirate

20. I don't like the mother, she's very materialistic