The King Of Snooker

Discussion in 'The King Of Snooker - 桌球天王' started by Akira-, Mar 31, 2009.

1. kevsam

kevsam New Member

Boring show.

:sleepytime::sleepytime::sleepytime:

2. arnica

arnica Well-Known Member

I quite like the show ... quite refreshing as some has said

3. tantrumichy

tantrumichy Member

doesn't seem too attracting but i guess it's something that'll do for now

4. ykp082

ykp082 New Member

how to dl???

5. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

this drama SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSS .. i dunno if that emphasized enough with the capitalized letters. i can't stand adam cheng .. the dude should retire man .. his acting is so lame and boring .. along with patrick .. the guy is a freakishly ugly looking with mole all over his face .. wtf .. his acting is worst than Niki. he's next to kate tsui and ron ng them all .. hate to say this but the tvb is just fucked up with all these horrible series recently ... not one decent drama; not one.

6. MIP

MIP Member

I think this is not bad, finally get a new topic out

7. DoomZChaos

DoomZChaos New Member

i think its pretty good (potentially) =D
    i'm very anxious to see what ... "amazing" shots they come up with and how the main character will improve >.<

8. wish12

wish12 Member

ooo i was wondering if this series is good. i dont know if i should start watching it

9. gamer123

gamer123 Well-Known Member

^ dont start. after watching some previews, i stopped at ep1

sry to say but i just want this series to end asap so a new one comes out lol

10. wawakiko

wawakiko Member

It's a bit boring, not enough suspense =(

11. tiapk7932

tiapk7932 Well-Known Member

hmmm...I'm not a fan of his either; never was. I'll do the same and see what all of your comments are before I start to watch this. In the meantime there are still 5 movies I need to finish. :redface:

12. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

i can't stand adam's ancient style accent cantonese. it really makes me want to just press mute and continue watching, but it isn't as exciting that way.

i don't mind patrick too much, he's ok/nice looking at least, tho the moles do get on my nerves sometimes.

there isn't much action in this series, but I guess the lesser suspense will let me study and watch dramas at the same time without being too distracted =P

13. kangaroo

kangaroo Active Member

its so funny when they make the (obvious) allusions between snooker and ancient swordsmen .. gogo Adam! :D

14. wenlianglo

wenlianglo Member

They have a good idea for this series but not very logic sometimes (happens every series)
    So, quite ok

15. bbes

bbes Incredible

i think it getting quite good, gone to episode 8. it teaches u about how people can get conned and the problems with buying shares well in this last episode anyway lol. tbh this is a light-hearted series which is pretty good to watch if u have time.

16. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

I don't quite think "Bor gor" was conned. More like a bad investment decision. He said he was making money early on but then it all went down hill, i.e. he held on to it too long. I thought the investment agents only make a low fixed fee + % on their clients profits. The problem was margin trading (borrowing to invest).

17. clkasians

clkasians Member

I think its worth to see the show. Adam is one of the best TVB-actor. And its the first drama about snooker

18. ynot138

ynot138 Well-Known Member

WOW! Have not watch the series yet. Seem like more negative than positive responses. Will check it out this weekend. Hope it's a good one

19. maf

maf New Member

think that this series here is really good :D
    love it so much cant wait for the thing to end

20. JulianKevin

JulianKevin Well-Known Member

isn't this series is the series that Joyce Cheng for Nikki's role now? if yes, what a relief. Lucky it's not Joyce. Her acting is horrible.