The girls' intro dance

Discussion in 'Beautiful Cooking II - 美女廚房 2' started by Paranoidandroid, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Paranoidandroid

Paranoidandroid Well-Known Member

Does anyone else find it annoying? They dance to the same song every episode, their moves are dull and repetitive and it's not even arousing (which I can only assume that is the whole point of it). i always change the channel for a few seconds when i see that crap

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

yeah i do ... and i also find that tall blue girl and the one with red tie takes it too seriously and tries to be "over sexy" but the one that always laugh is funny cause shes like "omg again with this stupid routine" lol and have you realize no one is ever in sync lol.... they need to change intro maybe not dance ....... welll i guess that bit the only time they get their 1 min of fame .....

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

The old series where they have custom made lyrics for each ep was wayyyy better

4. thisquin

thisquin Active Member

one whole season and there dancing still sucks, you cant booty shake with no junk in the trunk!!!

5. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

^ of course they got no junk in the trunk...they are't black...-lol LOL

6. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i agree an yup the dance is stupid...they cant dance an they can't sing as well...the song has nufin to do with the show..its rubbish lol xD

7. i dont like the girls but i like the song -lol i imagine JJ dancing to the song:shifty:

8. lilbluee.gal

lilbluee.gal Member

I wonder if they even dance everytime ==" or do they just put in the same clip every episode. HAHAHA.

9. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yeah I wonder that as well

10. pensuked

pensuked Well-Known Member

Yeah it pisses me off :p, thank God I download this series even when I'm in Hong Kong so I can skip the dance, the gift giving to the audience and the non-celebrity cooking.

11. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Lol...yeah total waste of time n they cant really dance >_<

12. psyduck215

psyduck215 Well-Known Member

I thought I was the only one that don't like the dance, I just fast forward it.

13. melody4201

melody4201 Active Member

Same here 2.. these girls can't dance..they need to practice dancing..plus.. I can't believe HKnese doesn't complaint the clothes they wear were inappropriate for kids to watch.. Girls don't even look good at all.. if they are going to have girls dance... they should find some other ones that could move their bodies properly...

14. hy0rii

hy0rii New Member

whatever i see the dance, it gives me the chills.. uughhh

15. liloangel

liloangel Member

the intro girls are mad annoyingg. i just wanna smackk them. ;x

16. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

So what do their dancing have to do with "Beautiful Cooking" again?

17. Yu-chan

Yu-chan Member

lol i'm agree with you~~ they can't really dance... such a waste of time <__<

18. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

It got quite annoying after the third time they did it, cos its the same thing...

19. Jen18

Jen18 Member

I know haha! And they dont even stay in rythym with the music! Theyre really unnecessary

20. BreathingLifeX

BreathingLifeX Well-Known Member

Always the same dance & song... *sigh*
    Tvb needs to be more 'creative'