The Fearless Car Thread

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by fearless_fx, Mar 24, 2007.

?

2007 Honda Civic Si or Used Infinite G35?

1. Honda Civic Si

82 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. Infinite G35

147 vote(s)
    64.2%
  1. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

yes, that is superhot, i really want one.. but they are only producing a limited run of 500, so i dont think i will be able to get my hands on it.

2. ralliart

ralliart Well-Known Member

^ I know!!, wtf. Probably only 10 or something are gonna make it to North America.

3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Would you like a shoe with that Ferrari, sir?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Order a new Ferrari, Maserati or Lamborghini and you'll have the option of ordering fitted Schedoni luggage. The hundred-year-old leathercrafters are based in Modena, the same city where the exotic supercars are made, and the exclusivity and allure of their products rival that of the cars for which their luggage is custom-made. The company also makes bullet-proof briefcases for the Italian secret service, leather golf bags, thousand-dollar women's purses and those little pads in the cockpit that the shield Massa's and Raikonnen's precious heads, but back at the turn of the last century, Schedoni started by making shoes.

Teaming up with Puma, Schedoni is returning to its original core craft to produce a line of bespoke driving shoes for those who have to have everything to go with their fancy new gran turismo or barchetta. The collaboration between the two independent Scuderia Ferrari suppliers will yield two series of driving shoes. The first will come in Schedoni's trademark rich golden tan, branded with the owner's initials. If that's not personalized enough for your taste, a second line of shoes can be fully customized with their "puzzle kit" that allows customers to choose from a wide variety of leathers.

Each will be available in limited quantities, along with matching bags, for what promises to be exorbitant amounts of money. You know, just to keep the riff-raff out of these fancy sneaks.

yaarrr, these things might as well be sold ontop of mount everest as far as i'm concerned, there is no way I'll be able to afford the ferrari or maserati that comes with the shoe lol

4. WilliamStorm

WilliamStorm Well-Known Member

Ermmm they designed bits for MM F1 team? Neither Massa nor Kimi racesfor MM anymore^^ But hey thats interesting, I'd like a pair plzzXD

5. ralliart

If you can afford a Ferrari, Maserati or Lamborghini then I'm sure you can afford those shoes. lol

6. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

the accord and the G37 looks very hot
    i'll get the Accord IF its RWD ... dunno if it will ever happen

7. oh my god. today at pee-mall, i saw a current black civic with a new body kit... new head lights (its mad evil looking) and black tint windows... it was soooo fucking nice... i reckon it looks better than the mugen civic.... oh my god... i wanted to take a picture, but i forgot my phone at home.. SUCKSSS

8. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Novitec Ferarri F-430 Evo. If anyone on Popularasians has some pull with Ferarri, i would like one of these cars and a pair of the brown leather pumas posted above, plz pm me and i will provide shipping details, thx in advance :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

omg.. the tail-lamps are pure sex

9. ^ damn straight. and make that a second one for me too -lol

about the steering wheel.. those 2 red buttons.. kinda uncomfortable having them at that location no?

10. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

i dont think it would be too intrusive... you would be holding your hand's at the 10 and 2 position anyway, so unless you were some hardcore drifter who was constantly spinning the steering wheel, you probably would never hit them by accident.

11. nah. what i meant was, you know the the street racing wheels? where the nos buttons are located? wouldnt it be nicer to have the buttons there instead?

12. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

^ aaah, but you would use the nos buttons while you drive. the buttons on the ferarri steering wheel are for suspension/engine settings and engine ignition, you wouldnt be fiddling with those while driving anyway.

2008 Honda Crossroad ( i think i like this more than the CR-V )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. ralliart

Wonder what would happen if you press the NOS button in the middle of a drift. lol

14. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

You'll literally drift off the cliff

15. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

most drift cars dont use nitrous like drag racers do. I think the drift cars that do use nitrous have their ECU's set up to automatically inject nitrous at a certain RPM to help power the car through a corner... dont know too much on this topic though.

16. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Transformers :), im psyched

17. ^ DAMN YO is that a yellow camaro? and an ambulance H2? -lol

18. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

yeppppp. hahaha u know what car i would have killed to see become a transformer? A nissan R34 GTR Skyline.... man that would be badass

19. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

TOPCAR Porsche Cayenne

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Less an SUV... more a Sportscar

20. true man.. so true haha