The Fearless Car Thread

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by fearless_fx, Mar 24, 2007.

?

2007 Honda Civic Si or Used Infinite G35?

1. Honda Civic Si

82 vote(s)
    35.8%
  2. Infinite G35

147 vote(s)
    64.2%
  1. EWWW LOOK AT THAT EVO X!!! SO UGLY

but since its the only evo coming to canada, ill buy it. LOL

2. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol dude, its no where near as ugly as the 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX.... this thing is beyond disgusting. By far, some of the most boring design iv ever seen. I hope it isnt actually the finished model... but the pics are from motortrend so they are most likely legit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-sick2 -sick2 -sick2 -cry2

3. ............................................................................................................................................................................. thats a wrx...??? its a freaking hatch back..... subaru almost lost me at the 2006-07 but its alright, and now they totally lost me.

evo X... wrx.... cars i was planning on getting.... is this whats in store for me? i guess ill stick to the 2010 honda civic.

4. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

i think the best car ever made is the skyline gtr r34 z-tune
    the new gtr is not as good looking as the ztune

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Toyota Aurion Sportivo

6. oooooooh an aurion eh... first time i hear... looks awesome. coming to america? or rather... passed the gay 8kph canadian safety test so canadians can buy?

7. this talk of cars makes me want to race in bullrun... with a drift or rally tuned evo... 8..

8. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol that would be ridiculous.. the suspension would be so hard that 2 hours into the rally ur ass would feel like it had been reamed by 20 zealous male carnies (not that i know how that feels, of course - just speculation)

9. no no, its rally/drift tuned for the challenges.. with grip tires... extreme handling.. or even drifting.. for a little show lol

but its mostly road... so i guess.. mod it drift style, program it road style, and switch program when doing challenges...

10. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

I'm not really into cars, but

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh, sh1t..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. amiboshi

amiboshi Member

It's like real life Initial D!
    [youtube]ZJm4B61r7HM[/youtube]

12. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol real life initial D = drifting. If you are into it, you can check out events like the D1 Gran Prix.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not something to do unless uv got the financial backing though... one mistake and your car can end up like this or worse

[​IMG]

13. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

UPDATEEEEE!

The Hyundai Veloster!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hyundai has really been turning it's image around lately... if something like this replaces the tiburon and has an output of 200+ HP i will definitely consider it as a possible future purchase.

14. Tranc3r

Tranc3r Active Member

evo10's rear is not as good as the older ones.....evo9/evo8 :(

15. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

I am now expanding this thread to include cool tech :p so without further ado.

Tech Post #1 - Crazy Computer Mice

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All these mice are made by Solid Alliance in Tokyo... they are pretty damned impractical, but i tihnk they would be great conversation pieces lol

16. misenlai

misenlai Well-Known Member

so how do you use the face looking mice with 2 eyes? you poke your fingers into it?

17. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

lol wasnt this car thread!

18. ralliart

ralliart Well-Known Member

^ Thats what i thought, lol

19. ralliart

ralliart Well-Known Member

You know what would Pwn all!!

The Yaris Sedan...hahaha This thing puts out a Whoping 106 Hp. lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and the Prius that puts out 110 Hp. lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

the prius is hot, but expensive, iv been trying to convince my parents to buy one, but its near 30 grand, and the interior is pretty spartan considering the money ur spending... the only benefit is the awesome gas savings lol, i hear people have been able to hack the ECU to get 110+ miles per gallon.