The ending

Discussion in 'The Four - 少年四大名捕' started by love_of_tvb, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

omg thats so true...i mean he's crippled u know...how can he just jump like that...
    but i guess tvb wanted it to end with like a wow factor xD

2. Scherazarde

Scherazarde Active Member

the ending was crappy

3. kytlai

kytlai Member

dude guys you got it all wrong...the ending is suppose to be like the movie 300...come on...instead its 4 vs a whole army...you didn't notice they were in a canyon-like hill environment like the BATTLE OF THERMOPYLAE!!!!!!???

4. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

soory lor...but i havent seen 300 -bigsmiles

5. kenshin

kenshin Well-Known Member

The ending was OK, better than some other wusha series, where everyone lives happily ever after. I think the start was more interesting, with the cases and stuff.

6. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

that is soo true....was wondering why the ending looked like something i had seen before. but the ending was not up to par...it kinda seemed like they just wanted to end it.

7. YingYing

YingYing Well-Known Member

so everyone else thought it was 300 like..lol..i've never seen it but my brother was like "300!!!"..i was like "huh?" lol..

8. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

i didnt like ending found it kinda crap...

9. RicexGoD

RicexGoD Member

the ending was alright because non of them got the girl....

10. RicexGoD

RicexGoD Member

but saving the king by taking on an army, was ridiculous

11. TRUEXDREAMS

TRUEXDREAMS Well-Known Member

The ending was dragged....... each one had a scene where their relationship didn't work out. So many unnecessary things had to appear in the ending, but in the last second, they all just go against the whole army?

Pretty disappointing..

12. VR3

VR3 Member

The ending was O.K !

13. Kiiro_Kun

Kiiro_Kun Member

Didnt like the ending... had higher hopes for it. soo disapointed :(

14. saberz

saberz Member

none of the guys ended getting hitched!... n 4 guys against an army? u r kidding rite? lol...

15. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

i guess they wanted to show that none of them were tied down by family and continued their careers

16. firstlove

firstlove Member

wish that tvb will be considering of making part 2

i wish tvb will be considering to make part 2. the ending show that the four of them fight with the army. at that time i wish that kate and selena will come and help them or from there they can contiinue to make part 2 like the four of them are injured in the forest and kate save them. many of my friends wish that tvb will be considering to make part 2. if there is part 2 i wish that kate will end up with raymond

17. Lilant

Lilant Active Member

I kinda like the series but ......gotta agree with you guys. The ending really very lame....

18. firstlove

firstlove Member

i wish that tvb will be considering to make a sequel. if there is a sequel it will be very exciting. alot of my friends and i doesn't like the ending. we are hoping that tvb will be produce a sequel. if there is a sequel many of us wish that kate will be with raymond

19. lovely kitten

lovely kitten Member

i agreed with you firstlove that tvb should produce a sequel. i also hope that kate will end up with raymond too if there is
    part 2.

20. hob0

hob0 Member

i didnt like the ending. i wanted a really cool fight scene!