the easiest food to cook

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by winson55, Jun 14, 2007.

1. winson55

winson55 Member

im a impatient person and i tend to go out eat.On a occasion i found that a food which is very easy to cook and fast and its much cheaper

i started to open canned foods and i started to cook rice instead of using rice cooker
    i took yesterday's rice put into mirco oven once u hear the ding sound it will be awesome
    Sometimes the canned food arent cooked enought just take a bowl and pour some hot water and put the can inside and a while it will be all cool

And the best way of all to cook is not to boil fried but to use mirco oven so the easiest food to cook in mirco oven is still rice...........

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

my hungry-man meals (1 lbs. of food!), put it in the microwave, then eat!!!

3. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Cereal. Just add milk and TA-DA!!!

4. winson55

winson55 Member

lol

if you put it in mircowave and take it out straightaway its still raw its better than not to put it into mircowave at all

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Is that even cooking? lols

6. kontradictions

Of course. Too much milk and the cereal gets soggy. Too little and it's dry.

If you consider making instant noodles cooking, cereal is just the same idea.

7. bacardi151x

bacardi151x Member

don't eat it raw , you will get mad cow disease =x

8. winson55

winson55 Member

a easier method

just add some salad into the instant noodle and say salad is raw and alright to eat

9. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

hahha thats -bigclap fabulous hehehhe
    hmmm easiest? open a pack of cup-o-soup... boil water.. pour.. stir... voila~ wholesome yummy all in one... not full? get some bread... dip it into soup.. n yummm another meal... (lol.. thats wot i'm eatin these days hehehe)

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Then all of a sudden I know how to cook now? -clapclap

11. winson55

winson55 Member

easiest huh

why dont you take so cooked rice put into fridge and take some seaweed and some raw cucumber and make into sushi although i dont noe what type of good* taste you will get but certainly something which will let you remember deeply

12. aishiteru4

-nono hehehe thats different... errrr no fair!!!! this is a trick thread!!! -cry2 NaS bully me!!! eeee....fine u know how to "cook"....but ur still a boy -tongue2

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

In this thread I am a chef muhahahaha

14. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Yay, I tend to do the same! I have loads of Cup-A-Soup (love the specials they now have) and if I'm feeling a bit hungry I dip some bread in it. :)

Easiest food to cook....hmm...how about microwave left over food like curry potato/chicken or satay and put that in a bun?

And isn't pasta one of the easiest things to cook? Cook pasta, add sauce out of a jar or can and add whatever you want. Be it olive oil (extra vierge!), cheese, meat, vegetables and herbs etc..

15. aishiteru4

hmmm i dont like those microwave dinners... they taste yuck.. ehhehe
    pasta? no... its not.. it takes time... well u have to cook the spagetti or pasta... then u gotta chop some onions n garlic.. fry them a lil..add the sauce.. then chuck on top of noodles.. lol.. soup is still the best.. yum n fast

yup yup only on this thread..-worship

16. kontradictions

Lmao, you're taking his moment of glory and smashing it to pieces.

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

awww taking my influence too much i c-devil-devil-devil but that would have no effect on me for the moment because i am the chef!!!!-devil-devil-devil

18. aishiteru4

yes o chef... -worship please teach me how to cook ur hardest dish...jin ho bao dan -tongue2
    ehehhe

19. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

the frozen section at t & t is awesome. i bought these shrimp wontons over the weekend. soooo yummy.

20. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I agree with you...pasta is one of the easiest things to cook, and it'll never go wrong if you follow the al dente instructions! LOL...

My idea of cooking is not something you 'ding' in the microwave or reheat...it's taking raw food and cooking it on a fire/stove/hotplate...heheh