The Deal with Plastic Surgery

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by myLisa, Aug 6, 2008.

1. vietgurl4ever206

vietgurl4ever206 Well-Known Member

2. MunMun

MunMun Well-Known Member

i wouldnt mind getting plastic surgery but them again i would prefer to be all natural

3. ExpressBoy

ExpressBoy Member

No to Plastic Surgery.. 8D

4. a lot of guys will say no yet the vast majority of the girls they idolise look the way they do because of plastic surgery.

5. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

first deal with plastic surgery is that people NEEDS it to recover from surgery like my friend who was in a nasty car accident...
    second deal is to boost self confidence or giving in gluttony.. just to endure themselves just to make themselves feel more happier
    third deal is to earn money and to get noticed and get famous, like the glamour models or just celebrities in general or just to become a gold digger ie WAGs
    fourth deal is addiction

im personally for the first 2 deals but over excessive useage of plastic surgery is just low and cheap..... makes people look rank
    [​IMG]

^^ like her.. waste of space

6. AsianInvasion

AsianInvasion Well-Known Member

well like tbh i wouldnt mind plastic surgery to make a girl look better... not like boobjobs and such cuz tbh i like it proportionate yannoe?? not like all huge and ugly like balloons. but like a little on the face i dont mind.
    like janice man had surgery and omg i want her to be my gf still LOL

7. Uvio

Uvio Guest

I think plastic surgery should be use for reconstruction work after a bad accident but as for a cosmetic thing I still don't feel is a good place to use it for. Especally when you look at old women whos been under the knife for a bit of time...not a good look. (><)

8. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

I'm only for plastic surgery if the person had an injury but doing it for beauty is,i think,stupid...

9. ho-faan-ah

ho-faan-ah Member

plastic surgery seems pretty helpful in a lot of ways but theres a big change it can make you look worst...

10. Lil Asia Gurly

Lil Asia Gurly New Member

I don't think that people should spend so much money on becoming prettier, in my opinion it's just a waste of money and time.
    It also hurts too, so I wouldn't do it

11. when you have surgery you usually have to maintain it or you'll fall apart.

12. lasalle

lasalle Well-Known Member

It all comes down to .. build confidence in one self :: the end

13. c00kiebug

c00kiebug Member

i know a lot of people with plastic surgery and are very happy with it.
    so far im for plastic surgery i mean whatever floats your boat but because i dont know what the long term effects are i cannot say that i'll still be for it 10 years 50 years down the track :S

14. dchau92

dchau92 Member

a do. you only get to live one life dont you

15. I know this thread was obviously revived, but this is a pretty interesting topic.

Most people here probably think of plastic surgery as a method to artificially enhance one's looks. And from that, they decide whether it's a do or don't.

But what happens when plastic surgery is NEEDED to facilitate a life? For example, if someone was born with an aesthetic defect that can be corrected by plastic surgery, would that still be categorized as a don't?

16. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

I think plastic surgery is fine as long as a person is honest about it, especially to their fiance since they might have kids and he has a right to know what his kids will look like imo LOL

Plastic surgery is a person's own choice. Just as tattoos, piercings, and any other type of body modification is. If it makes them feel better then whatever.

I just hate it when people clearly got work done and when they are asked about it they deny it. lol If you're gonna go out of the way to change yourself aren't you doing it to look different? So when someone notices that you do look different don't deny it! Liars, they are.

17. What if they had surgery done to repair something like, say, keloid problems lol I don't think they would want to make such a sensitive issue public lol

18. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

^I'm talking about stuff like changing something in their face or something. I should have been more specific. But seriously, if they were asked because someone noticed why hide it -_-

19. :laugh: ..... that would be so messed up...... dude's kids come out looking like neither of them..... :laugh:

20. suijei

suijei Well-Known Member

Can we get a little specific and say....for example, how would you feel about a girl who got surgery to get double eyelids? o_O?
    I personally have single eyelids whereas the whole frickin family has double (naturally or surgically)...so the topic comes up a lot >.< *sigh*