The Child's Eye - 童眼 [2010]

Discussion in 'Movies Discussion' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Jan 16, 2011.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

[​IMG]

Casts:
    Elanne Kwong, Rainie Yang, Izz Tsui, Rex Ho, Ciwi Lam, Shawn Yue

Synopsis:
    The Child’s Eye in 3D tells the story of six stranded Hong Kong travelers during the shutdown of the Bangkok airport in the November 2008 anti-government protest and their supernatural encounters after the disappearance of three in the group.

Stranded in Thailand by the political uprising and airport closure, Rainie and her friends were unable to return home. Reluctantly, they decide to stay in an aged and shabby hotel. Among them is Rainie’s almost-breakup boyfriend, Lok, Ling and her brother Rex and Ciwi with her beloved boyfriend, Hei. The moment they check into the hotel…they come across three weird children and a puppy that seems slightly odd. As strange and sinister things start to happen, they begin disappearing one after another.

Trailer:
    [youtube]5w8v8E9Qo2s[/youtube]

2. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

Anyone seen this film yet?

I just finished watching it and not really scary! >< But made me jump ike the char was moving and the hand moving closer.
    For thos who seen it, explain to me what exactly happened?!
    So how come that woman son became like that? Is it cos she killed all those dogsm because they kept on barking?! That was pretty sick! Especially the boy-dog! Gross! Also with that guy, the tongue came out! He didn't die did he?

And what was with scenes where the girls was looking for the boys, in that room with the chair there and smoke coming.. What exactly happened after that and what was that about?!

And why did that woman say that girl was her daughter?! omg. soo confusing like.

The ending was like ??? Why was that guy pointing?

3. Dragon.

Dragon. Member

ya I didnt really get it either lol. Why did that guy die at the end? What happened to the hybrid kid?