The Cases.

Discussion in 'D.I.E. - 古靈精探' started by shinobi, Mar 25, 2008.

1. what are your thoughts on the cases so far... are they predictable? easy? how do they compare from the last case solving series "Forensic Heroes?"

i think they are alot easier cause roger has that skill of seeing the dead....but the cases in this do have lot of twists ..so far i like it.

2. Jeannyyx33

Jeannyyx33 Member

hi im new here buh i like this series...........................................

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

the cases....i think it would be better if they are longer.......like the recent one in episode 12 & 13, the murder of two elders, it's kinda quick and easy..............

the murder of 2 young women by Mr. Shi is not scary and creepy enough........

i remember in "Armed Reactions" series, the cases were better.

In IDONT REMEMBER WHAT'S THE NAME series, there's one cases where the killer chopped off people's head and stored? them in the house or something, it's pretty good.

4. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

I think that might have been Detective Investigation Files IV.

5. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

The series isn't enough horror also very predictable and I think Forensic Hero was better.

6. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

the case about the model in epi. 14 is weird, because although all the evidence points to that rich guy, he has evidence that he was not at the scene. but then, it turns over into another case, innolving the plastic surgeon, who was also innolved in the model's (maria chan) murder case. i really want to know who killed her and why. pierre (stephen wong) said to roger that he had an attachment on the certified report, but somehow it went missing...

7. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Ah, the cases are kinda perdictable since Roger Kwok has this special technique.

8. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

well it's pretty obvious that the rich guy trying to erase the record of the model being pregnant, maybe he/his family think it would be shame if the paparazzi found out. Maybe.........it's the assistant who killed her~u never knw.

9. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

So far the serie is pretty good, even if some of the cases aren't really hard to solve, it has it's twists and turns but overall it's a good show. I hadn't seen any detective series better than Detective Investigation Files series. That is still the best serie ever.

10. cocokiki

cocokiki Member

I think that compared to the cases to "Forensic Heroes," the cases in D.I.E. are not as terrorific because the series has some comedy in it, but even though that, the cases are sometimes very tricky because they leave you wondering who is the real murderer out of all the people involved =]]
    I think that this series is pretty cool =DD

11. nothincomin

nothincomin Active Member

This series is mixed with comedy and mystery. i guess the director doesn't really want to make it horror or something like that since it has comedy in it. But it's still good. :D

12. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

CAses not good enough.Was expecting much more than that. Taking this as a comedy drama....

13. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Just want to know who is the girl acting as Jessica in the 1st episode of D.I.E?

14. I think the cases are gettin better
    But the openin case wasnt like whoaaaaaa...
    Think they coulda used a better case to intro RodgeR ^^