The Apple iPhone

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by shinobi, Jan 9, 2007.

1. primal_phil

primal_phil Member

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i saw this on tv..im getting this phone fo sho..even tho im jobless rite now lol

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

and some beauty shots of the device itself.
    http://gizmodo.com/photogallery/TheRealAppleiPhone/#
    Now, this thing will be a hit with the masses. But to the mobile warriors, other than running full osx as they claim and 4 and 8g models...nothing really spectacular here...but u gota admit....its damn sexy.

#4 Knoctur_nal, Jan 10, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2007
  4. its coo.. but dont really wanna follow the hype...fukin Apple.. freakin big companies

5. Knoctur_nal

i personally wont get this, but it does look appealing.

6. yea very.. but a phone is a phone after all.. ahh I dunno..

7. Knoctur_nal

well. this is ur ipod. ur mac. ur cell. ur video player...average phone u say....hmph..

8. skywalka

skywalka Well-Known Member

its just a phone that goes on the internet, plays music and vid :S

9. thisxboy

thisxboy Active Member

wow 600$ for a 8gb gotta save up now until june to get one lol

10. which a lotta phone does already.. but once again Apple tries to market their stuff like its the ish.

11. Knoctur_nal

watever apples doing..its working..

12. it's all in the marketing.. and they take all functions that's available.. and Simplify.. hmm maybe thas why so many pple get it.. cuz its like easy to use..

13. this phone is sex.

14. damn ... it does look super slick and sexy! but then again.. i don't think i would get this to use as a fone.. i mean image appeal wise its great looking but in a month or 2 there's going to be other fones out there that'll look better.. its just too hard to keep up-to-date with the latest sexiest cell fones all the time...

15. Knoctur_nal

exactly...and that is why this thing will be a success.

16. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

heard about this from my friends... but haven't actually seen how it looks like until now lol
    wow it looks very stylish and cool. I shouldn't have brought a phone and should've saved up for this one ;)

17. snooze

snooze Well-Known Member

it looks pretty cool...i can't imagine how expensive its gonna be...the touch sreen is kinda similar to the moto ming...i've used that phone before...the touch screen is actually pretty annoying...
    so this pretty much a blackberry, the motoming and an ipod merged together...

18. My guess... up n coming Apple iPhone Mini.. Micro Mini.. Apple iPhone with 6 diff. colors.. Apple iPhone with 20gig storage... Apple iPhone now controls your garage door... ZomGZXXxxx! -lol

19. snooze

snooze Well-Known Member

^ so ur saying that apple's gonna take over the world?
    OMG! RUN!!!