甄賞 (Teresa Mo) ♥ 汝大 (Stephen Au) ?

Discussion in 'Off Pedder - 畢打自己人 (Best Selling Secrets II)' started by tWiNs_4_LiFe, Jan 21, 2009.

1. tWiNs_4_LiFe

tWiNs_4_LiFe Well-Known Member

Upto today's episode... it has shown that 汝大 still has feelings for 甄賞 so will they reunite as a couple??

I think 甄賞 might still have some feelings for him but is too scared to admit it incase he leaves her again...

What's your views?? -^_^

2. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

probs... but i think that will happen near the end of the series, just like best selling secrets

3. yiubun

yiubun Well-Known Member

en en~

agrees

4. Jimchill

Jimchill Member

they totally match with each other ^^

5. fub64

fub64 Member

My guess that the story will make them join back together, but it gotta clear Ah Yan(Pao Gong) feelings

6. DreamyStar

DreamyStar Active Member

it would be nice to see the two back together. the two are very funny. I hope they don't do anything about Stephen and Florence. I saw one epi that Florence seems to have feeling for him. ga, it's gross since florence is his sister (not biological), i think.

7. wanwan86

wanwan86 Active Member

pity to pao gong. he is so good..

8. viperknight

viperknight Member

I actually like to see Stephen and Theresa scenes more than everyone else!

9. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

But I think Pao Gong gonna be with ah kin

10. girl2dreams

girl2dreams Member

I know, and I am waiting to see how they make Teresa and Stephen reunite. I'm really looking forward to it.

11. candeee

candeee Well-Known Member

I like the Teresa and Stephen pairing too....hope they end up together!

12. AARONBOEYKHG

ya..seems not much happens between them lately though

13. girl2dreams

girl2dreams Member

I don't know, i getting a little bite worried that with the most recent eps. they keep having Wayne and Teresa more than Teresa and Stephen. If they actually have Wayne pair up, I would be very mad.

I might be wrong, but when I see Teresa and Stephen together, I see actually that there is some caring and love. I think there are still some love between the two, but in my opinion, they are just scared of diving in again in the relationship fearing that it might fail again. I mean, there have been some hints of their feelings, but with the Wayne thing now getting involved, I'm a little worried.

14. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

I am lagging on this series (in the 40s), but I'm curious after reading this... So all three Wayne, Stephen, and Tsui Wing are/become interested in Teresa?

15. Tonyt32136

Tonyt32136 Member

It's most likely gonna happen but not soon........since they're not the only couple plus there's 260 episode in total. Hints are occurring in the recent episode (130s) that there's a high chance of reunion. We'll see.

16. candeee

candeee Well-Known Member

I also wonder if Teresa and Wayne is going to pair up?!! Quite enjoy watching them together though!

17. 7.up

7.up Well-Known Member

i agree...
    they seem as thou they might end up together.. they fight a lot like couples and she even admits that there is something about wayne that she finds mysterious and wants to know more about him.

18. AARONBOEYKHG

yeah , I think it's likely to be Teresa and Wayne....

19. girl2dreams

girl2dreams Member

I'm still rooting for Stephen and Teresa. I'm just hoping that they create more storylines for this two.

20. steven10freak

steven10freak Member

I think them Teresa and Wayne will be a couple, eventually.