Terence Siufay (小肥)

Discussion in 'Music Discussion' started by shinobi, Dec 1, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

Terence Chi, better known as Siufay, rounds out Hong Kong's male newcomers for 2007. Though he is a newcomer, Siufay's music career actually started quite a while ago. After participating in a singing contest in Macau ten years ago, he performed in the pub circuit and formed a group named C-Plus. Siufay's remarkable singing talent found the attention of industry heavyweights Chan Fai Young and Paco Wong, leading to this solo debut album. His first album features 12 tracks including "Pet" (Track 1), Sin City, and "Extreme Pet Pressure" (Track 11), his hit duet with Kary Ng.

his first two MV's:
    [youtube]nD-PTniSl1A[/youtube]
    [youtube]G4WWlriCRRY&[/youtube]

2. i like his voice... its soulful and powerful...good to see experienced singers get signed these days... rather than over night singers ...also recently i notice HK not going the route of signning pretty boys/girls only...ie. justin, janice.(good singers but not good lookers) i think this year him and jason chan are the top notables for male new comer of the year....jason had the better album though and also more marketable and better voice...suifay's album also released rather late :(

3. BagGirl

BagGirl Well-Known Member

I love terence's song 'pet', he's got a really good voice and he can actually sing. nice to see the HK music industry going for talent over looks

4. QQQ

QQQ Member

saw this man perform at Leo's concert
    can sing live compared to Kary
    kinda owned kary in fact