Tavia

Discussion in 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience - 宮心計' started by haru, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Karishma

Karishma New Member

Tavia is very good in this evil role. Good acting skills.

2. xsugarx

xsugarx Well-Known Member

Tavia is pretty good in this role her acting has improved lots during the years. I enjoy her evil deeds and looks... I'm happy she's getting recognition for her acting.

3. beckylau

beckylau Member

I hope She or sheren tang win BEST ACTRESS I think they announce this next week (its like Nicole winning ANTM was great cause she deceived it)

4. onni

onni Well-Known Member

wow, Tavia is sooo beautiful in this seires though her makeujp is heavy. Tavia can reallly give her best performance, her eyes especially.

5. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

haha i think the heavy make up makes her even look more evil.... especially her eyes O.O

6. haru

haru Well-Known Member

haha I love the scene between Gam Ling and General Ma in the last ep. Her acting was brilliant on how she told General Ma off and killing him at the end.

7. x_divinity

x_divinity Well-Known Member

Tavia's acting is great, she's improved a lot over these years.
    I really, really support her for the best actress award... or just one of the top major awards. Tavia > Charmaine! No offense to Charmaine's fans...

Tavia has really heavy makeup, but that's only to enhance her evil-ness.

8. DarkEternity

DarkEternity Member

^second that

9. play_dead

play_dead Member

Don't mean to offend anyone but there are times when I thought that Tavia overacts. Her portrayal as a heel in this series does not impress me. Kudos to her for taking this complex character though

10. cuteycaR11

cuteycaR11 New Member

her acting has improved so much

11. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

Tavia has one evillll laugh. o.o;

12. funnygurl06

funnygurl06 Member

She is really good despite this is her first time acting as a villain in this series.

13. yashi09

yashi09 Active Member

I like Tavia eventhough she's evil. I always like her more than charmaine-tongue2

14. akuchy

akuchy Member

Same here.