Tavia Yeung Denies Being Involved in Him Law's Scandal

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Aug 28, 2011.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

news5.jpg

The break-up scandal surrounding Theresa Fu (傅穎) and Him Law (羅仲謙) has been going on for a week now. Him Law who has been accused of serial-dating between four to thirteen women at a time, was labeled as “getting everyone close to him in trouble”.

Even his fellow co-star, Tavia Yeung (楊怡) who is acting opposite him in TVB new hospital-themed drama, On Call 36 Hours <On call 36小時>, was not spared either. There were rumors that during filming, Him Law sent Tavia back home and Tavia had intimately called her companion, “Him Him” (謙謙) . In addition, Tavia even publicly expressed her support for Him after the physical beating against Theresa Fu broke out.

Tavia who was currently working in Singapore, refused to be embroiled in the love-triangle rumors and accepted an overseas telephone interview to clarify things. Tavia responded, “There’s no such thing. Clear-sighted people will all know that those rumors are nonsense!” Asked whether she addressed Him Law as “Him Him,” Tavia replied, “The whole world also calls him ‘Him Him.’”

Under “probation period,” Theresa Fu was allegedly “frozen” by her management company, Filmko. There were rumors that during the intertwined moment between getting beaten up and breaking up with Him, Theresa had even sent a suicidal SMS text message to Him Law, saying that she wanted to see him. However these rumors have yet to be verified.

Theresa Fu Speaking Up Over Weibo

Yesterday, Theresa couldn’t bear it any longer and spoke up over Weibo. In the morning, she left a message, “Regardless of which tinted colored glass was used to look at the water, the water was initially clear and transparent.” One can’t help but wonder whether it was a description of her own feelings, as an indication of asking fellow Weibo users to read her mind.

After a while, Theresa used Weibo to send another message, expressing that one has to bear all consequences after saying out the truth. She urged all those who loved her not to worry as she has adopted a lesson from this. Theresa continued that a new day has arrived; the earth will continue spinning and as long as the heart is beating. One must live life well. When the weather is good, one’s feelings will also be more optimistic.

2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Y drag her into this?

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol he getting rumored for everyone now eh....sigh remembered this guy was in D.I.E. he was still a nobody :facepalm:

4. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

^ i think the only reason why he got promoted as fuck is because of that article of him showing his abs and how he wanted the gay community to appreciate him ......... i think it was the moment that series with booby au yuerng chun wah came out ... about a school/being a boxer

5. he's the edison of TVB now... but he beats them up too:ugh:

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ But did he really go out with 13 people at the same time or is it jus a rumour? :p

7. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

I don't appreciate guys who hit girls, but aside from that, if its really 13-girls at one time, good show Him =)

but yeh, I dont like it when people keep dragging people into this. I feel the media is putting too much shit into this to defame Him Law. Not that I am a fan of his, but to go from a 4 timer to a 13 timer...seems like a lot of bull made up by the media to me