Tavia vs Kate

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by bebe27, Aug 21, 2008.

?

Tavia versus KATE

1. TAVIA YEUNG

192 vote(s)
    92.3%
  2. KATE TSUI

16 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. bbes

bbes Incredible

well i can't say that kate's character that bitchy at the mo but then again i have only seen up to episode 23.

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

For all you guys that saw ep 28
    Tavia and Kate finally started their cat fight, and it's a ugly one at that. Kate character is really pissing me off with that whole innocent act, I want to vomit. Felt so bad for Tavia's character, again she gets the shorter end of the stick, it was hard watching that part when everyone didn't believe her. Yes, we finally saw the real character of Kate in this ep and she also have a son, which she treat him like crap.

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

ah if i was moses character, and i had only two choices, it would be kate (it would still be pretty sick cause relative). cause why the fuck would i bone my sister thats messed up. i think by now bloodlines shouldn't matter as they were raised as siblings lol. character, looks and acting wise though TAVIA x1000>kate.

#43 [N], Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  4. stjohn87

stjohn87 Member

tis match definitely goes to tavia. she is absolutely stunning and pretty !

5. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

Yea it seems to me that she suffer the most of everyone. So many people have flip-flopped on her from calling her "daughter" to being an "outsider". Jo Ba, the grandmother, the grandfather, and Ah Yuen are all guilty of doing it.

6. bengstar

bengstar Member

Tavia 100%... also I can't get over the fact she looks like she came out from the same factory as Cheung Ho Yee...

7. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

omfg ep 28 ... kate looks fugly hahhahaha and can i just say ... when tavia slapped kate ... kate was being a bitt toooo dramatic by swing er head to moses chest ..lmao her acting skils are soo bad

Attached Files:

• lool.jpg
      lool.jpg
      File size:
      49.3 KB
      Views:
  8. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

i hate kate's character. her doing evil thing is scripted.

9. missgriezel13

missgriezel13 Member

Tavia :D

kate is not a good actress!

10. xhikarux

xhikarux Guest

WOW I REALLY WONDER WHO VOTED FOR kATE? THERE ARE ABOUT 9 VOTES - CURIOUS IN WHAT TYPE OF PPL WOULD LIKE HER CHARACTER

11. anakmalas

anakmalas Active Member

vote goes to tavia.. she's 100% better of than kate in this series.. tavia has no blood relation with moses.. but the feelings of having same parents when they get married gives me the chills >.<

12. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

WOOOOOTTTT KATE just got owned in da last eppisode haha but yess TAVIA ftw and i can see from all da posts from peopel!

13. -user-

-user- Member

TAVIA!!
    Kate's a B*tch

14. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

tavia ftw

kate just annoys me

15. OriCalbee

OriCalbee Member

it's definitely Tavia for me. Kate is evil. Tavia is nice and pretty

16. Stevil

Stevil Member

tavia all the way.....

17. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

tavia!!! Kate makes me mad just lookin at her with that slutty look of hers. Sa yee is bad but she treats her daughter so well but Kate treats her mom even worst then what Sa Yee does to other poeple. This just makes Kate bad bad bad! i hate seeing her, knowing how she treats her son is just a stupid act. TAVIA for sure!

18. ckalung

ckalung New Member

I vote for Tavia

19. johnnyb

johnnyb Member

well i vote for kate.. she not the bad .. thinks she doing a good job making most of u hate her. All i hear is tavia better this better that, they playing different characters for god sake. back in tavia early days she was so bad that even seeing her read d news on tv in the series was of putting

20. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

yea, tavia also :p even though i press kate on the poll by accident :xd: lolz :p