Tavia-Michael & Myolie-Chilam

Discussion in 'The Rippling Blossom - 魚躍在花見' started by KaY_xD, Feb 21, 2011.

1. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

^ Oh my gosh, I went crraazzyyy over the kiss!!!! So many good Myolie/Chilam moments in episode 15!

2. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

I don't know how many of you remember Michael Tse before he became 'famous' as Laughing Gor; he once starred in another series called The Family Link, where he played the role of a cross dressing transvestite dancing queen. After that, no matter how tough he tries to act, I remember that role and thus can't really take him seriously.

#22 ralphrepo, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  3. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ pwhhahahahaha...i remember that watching that showwww...!!!..-lol

it was so funnny..!!...

4. that was a hot kiss...theres an age difference between actors but they have spark :)

5. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

^ chi lam still looks very young lar.... so age dif isnt that obvious!

anyway, def like chi lam n myolie (id root for chi lam no matter what anyway :p)... their funny together... not too sure about that kiss tho... but then again, HK series kissing is always kinda stiff n fake! butta yeah, michael seems to overact sometimes! Myolie isnt too annoying in this series... I havent watched any tvb series for a few years... Just started following cuz it seemed funny n chi lam was in this... starting to really enjoy it!

6. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ yeshhh....chi-lam power..!!!...*girly fan screams*...puhehehe...-blush2...

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i think i started to know Michael from Virtues of Harmony, then i remember him later on, jin man, etc, but i cant believe i actually forgot about that dancing queen?!!!.....

Chilam & Myolie doesn't have that big age difference, only 8? compared to Linda & Steven Ma, 26 vs 39? lol anyways chilam still looks the same back in "10 yuet cho 5 dik yuet gwong"

8. before TVB he was one of the YND brothers!...Original Gangster!
    [​IMG]

9. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

lol. laughing gor has been in loads of movies and tvb series.. eg. kindred spirit with mei mei and always eating banana. lol.
    yeh.. in the family link he danced as a woman and sang that song... "last night my wife shouted at me, I still won't admit I was wrong..." lol. that song.. the theme song to A Chip Off The Old Block.. but different lyrics.
    but yeh... chilam still looks young - i can't feel any awkwardness about their kiss or their pairing.