Tattoos

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by Choy1314, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Choy1314

Choy1314 Well-Known Member

Hi there guys i have a Friend that ask me about Tattoos on what design he should have?

he is chinese.. so he wants like Dragons ( not thoes fantasy dragon once) and more mainly Chinese Style but Japs style are good too...

he wants it on his Arm both arms so any ideas post pictures and it can be very extream as its on the body for life so no silly hello kittys or little pandas lol//

thanks for help...:wtf:

"NOTE": I dont want search Engine Results about diffrent types of Tattoos thanks.. If i wanted to do that then i would not make a thread here...

Post your Fav tattoo designs related to the topic on here thanks

#1 Choy1314, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  2. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

3. Choy1314

Hi there guys its me em i want Tattoo designs that you think its cool and extream

if you can post your fav designs on here...

thanks

4. Choy1314

thanks but im not asking how to search for the tattoo design as i would of done and not make a thread here lol...

im looking for the Designs that you would like and your fav once....

thanks

5. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Ew dragons :p....thats just so asian haha
    Just make an appointment with an artist...he should be able to fix something for ur friend if he gives the artist an idea of what he wants... if not just flick thru the albums that they have at the studio...

6. s0uljae

s0uljae Well-Known Member

tell him to ge a sleeve or something. those are really nice and you can put a lot of designs on your body

7. vangirl86

vangirl86 Well-Known Member

common design
    common spot
    *shakes head*

8. Choy1314

Upload pictures here tattoo you think looks cool dnt mind if its sleeve

9. kitty.kat

kitty.kat Active Member

Ewww dragon on both arms... look like those gangsters on the Hong Kong movies.

10. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

Furious Ming's back tattoo is dope. Too bad there aren't any clearer, more detailed pictures. I'm not a very big fan of sleeves or back pieces, but here are some ideas:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#10 casshern, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  11. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

if he wants a dragon then y don't he get two dragons just like the chan ho nam one. one of the left n one on the right. head on the chest going to the shoulder then wraping around the arm. should do a half sleeve. then do like clouds background to make it look more detailed.

not a big fan of dragons cause everyone has em here. thats y i got a tiger on my right side. bout to get like a crane or sumthing on my left. head on my chest, one wing half sleeved on my left arm, and the rest of the body on the left side of my back. then my body is done.

12. blkperc

13. Choy1314

Keep them coming guys preety cool...

oh yeah i heard about say getting a tattoo depend on your D.O.B? like if you get a dragon or a tiger maybe they not suit you as it may turn your luck down?

somthing like that back me up guys i may be wrong?

but keep the pictures and ideas coming...

NOTE: use this thread for other people that thinking of a new tattoo or getting there first Tattoo

THANKS GUYS>>>>>>>>>>:wavey:

14. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

WTHELL>.

Your going to have to consult the artist honestly. Any legitimate one w/ skill should help you ! It's not as easy as getting a design, and having someone do it, like tracing paper. LOL

I don't like tattoos on girl, nor on myself. But if I had to, I think the arrowana thing would be my style. I am not a fan of sleeving either, nor am i gonna roid out my arm for that. but I would get it on my back should blade or something.

Arrowanas, koi, scales and things like that on the dragon are difficult to do. Often times, you'll have a few diff't session..

15. blkperc

lol..arowanas....i've only seen one guy in real life with an arowana tattoo xD

16. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

i haven't heard anything about ur dob affecting ur luck if u get a dragon or a tiger. the thing i heard is that whatever u get, have the eyes pointing up wards. or just have god eyes (no eyeball)

17. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

you seem to be a fan of 50 cent, maybe u should get a tattoo of two quarters

18. Choy1314

Haha Oh your saying G-Unit haha i was a fan but not anymore lol yeah and its my username lol i wanna change it ...

oh the tattoo is not for me im getting ideas for my friend and also this thread is to disscuss ideas on tattoos and pictures will be uploaded from users to share there thoughts...

thanks....-bigclap

19. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

That should have been I would HAVE done; as there is no such thing as I would OF done. I know when people speak, they say would've (so it sort of sounds like Would OF, but it is really a contraction of WOULD HAVE). :rolleyes2:

As for anyone getting a dragon tat on their arm; know that you're going to become cop bait for the rest of your life. Dragon tats on the arm are almost synonymous with Asian gangs or triad members. Even if you're not a thug, other thugs will just routinely come up to you and sniff you out; like "who the fuck are you and why are you here on my street without my permission?" It may be a big macho thing to discuss getting a dragon tat while one is here in a forum. But to actually walk out in the street with one? You'd better have the cajones to back it up, or else you're going to dead meat.

IMHO, a very bad idea.

20. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Extreme sheeeet