Sushi

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by AnChuChu, Jun 11, 2007.

1. bbes

bbes Incredible

thats gd for ur mates though, they can eat sushi for free and to then it will be well nice unless they eat it all the time.

2. HUNNEE

HUNNEE Well-Known Member

^ ahha i eat it like 3-4 times a week. its still good, but i need a break from it. lol

3. wang_bao

wang_bao Well-Known Member

Sushi is nice but here where I live it's expensive so can't eat it all the day :lol:

4. sushiz

sushiz Member

OMG! Sushi is like my favoritest food of alll time! I want all of that sushi, mmmm, i just love food in general.

5. bbes

bbes Incredible

who doesn't like food, we need it to survive. u must like sushi a lot to name urself sushiz.

6. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol , I reckon Guys Like sushi the most , Esp when u see those crazy 'human Sushi' (18+)
    PS, and no im not a Ham Sup Jai

7. bbes

bbes Incredible

now now who sed u were. i think ur getting a bit paranoid.

8. right phil, and you were the person to bring up that sushi 18+ hahaha you are so Ham Sup.....

and yeah i love sushi... but sushi buffets are so expensive... i never feel like i eat enough to cover my bill hahaha

9. holy shit... whats up with phil.... i think there should be a PA pervert thread, where phil holds the throne lol

phil.. seriously tho.. reduce with the triple x shit.. before you hurt yourself..

10. bbes

bbes Incredible

u should bring one of those containers and start filling it up, then it will cover the cost of the bill lol.

agreed, u should calm down with the triple x stuff, we know ur at a stage where the testerone levels are high but still, there was no need in mentioning the human sushi thing whatever that is.

11. ^ well not to mention trying to hit on PA girls... first it was bb, after it was and still is kates, and now phoenixgirl...

12. ^ who is phoenix girl? a new member?! lol

@bbes: I should really bring some tupperware hahahaha sneak that shit in and out ahahha XD

13. shes been around before you, but shes been inactive, and just recently came back.

14. bbes

bbes Incredible

well she's been posting occasionally. thats why she's got like over 1k of posts. and u know u want to bring some tupperware and if they ask u can say isn't it a buffet.

15. cwho

cwho Well-Known Member

you make me hungry with the pic.

16. gchiu

gchiu Member

I really like eating salon sashimi and tempura.

17. gchiu

gchiu Member

Sushi is one of my favorites. I love salmon sashimi.

18. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

What did Sushi A say to Sushi B?

Wassa B?

19. your sucha joker evo...

20. xdly

xdly Well-Known Member

SUshi... I supposed to love it soooo much... but i've eaten TOO much then... sooo.... don't love it as much as I did anymore haha