Susanna's Character

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by yayitzmonica, Apr 12, 2007.

1. hillary

hillary Active Member

Yes its correct. Like a lot of people, fresh from Gliterring Days to this, I was like wow!! Its hard for me to put her face as the "bitch" haha.. she sings very very well. Powerful voice. I lover her expression at the end of 13 when the first wife (LSK) asked whoever who don't like her decision to leave!!

She has been around acting n TVB series since the 80s I believe.

2. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

I thought it was Kwan Kuk Ying xD I had my dad read it to me -lol

3. stawbewii

stawbewii Well-Known Member

hmm...there's a lot difference between her character in glittering days compared to heart of greed. i wouldn't say i like her charcter in HOG much >< maybe cuz of the evil-ness....but her singing is goood, and so is her acting!!
    haha..funny that she has the same son, in both of those series.

4. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

i like her voice in the themesong of HoG although i didn't watch glittering days...many has been praising her 4 singing well in GD....she's evil in HoG but i still love her..at least she portrayed her character well

5. everdreamz

everdreamz Member

She's well Cor..We Shes Not bad at acting but seriosly she causes alot of Arguements hehe. I think shes Actually not bad in the series.

6. memster110

memster110 Member

shes pretty good doing an evil role. But god... shes's SOOO annoying...i just feel like slapping her and causing all these drama!!!!

7. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I think she did a great job in this series as a evil 2wife. She could express her feeling very well.

8. xxsweetheartxx

xxsweetheartxx Well-Known Member

she's one the popular singers from a group long time ago, she sings very well, much experience. I love her acting although I don't necessarily like her role in HOG that much, so greedy!

9. brilliantmaus

brilliantmaus Member

she plays an evil character very well

10. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

I don't like her 'type of evil'. It's just childish greed.

11. Arctic_fire

Arctic_fire Well-Known Member

she really can sing..

dont like her acting, always the same expressions

12. daphne_uijen

daphne_uijen Member

She portrays her character so well it's irritating the madness out of me!! Gotta agree about the singing... really good! =)

13. bosvia

bosvia Member

she is a singer... but in this seris only 5 leeters can describe her.....

B_I_T_C_H

14. unkn0wn4life

unkn0wn4life Active Member

She quit acting/singing and moved to canada for like 10 or more years. She moved back to recently HK that's why shes acting again.

15. edmundteh

edmundteh Well-Known Member

she use to be quite a famous singer in the golden days.
    BUT she really get on my nerves.
    SO evil.

16. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

i like the scene in around episode 14 when she found a guy who could possibly be dakdak dei's bio dad...mr china town got angry and went back to his room...then moses said there's only 3 words to describe chinatown's feelings that time....then susanna snapped, the 3 words are 'fat san ging' hahaha...that's was natural!!

17. aznpsyco152

aznpsyco152 Well-Known Member

I think that Susanna is a really good actress being able to pull off the evil role. With that said... I HATE HER CHARACTER! Her charater is like mainly the one that starts all the mess around the family.

18. sony

sony Member

absolutely aggree, but i think she's even more interesting than the first one

19. evilcookies

evilcookies Member

She's a btch in that character. but that's what makes her a successful actress. =P

20. gday

gday Well-Known Member

i personally dont like her but my mum does. lol i hate her character in this film! so evil and sceheming. i dont like ppl like that. but yea.. she acts well though - very real. better than shirley's evil character in TBOL