Super Snoops - 荃加福祿壽探案

Discussion in 'Super Snoops - 荃加福祿壽探案' started by b-lee, Oct 1, 2011.

1. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I sat through 4 eps and asked me what the fuck was I thinking? The show sucks like hell. I didn't even laugh .. not once. How acting stupid supposed to make you laugh? People aren't small kids .. so shitty.

2. u need a sense of humor when watching fuk luk sau!

3. no ones watching this? i think its decent... humor+cases...although i have to stomach liza..dont really like her.

4. Dragon*D

Dragon*D Well-Known Member

crap joke copied from a clip I saw on youku in the missing sister case where the guy married the fatso cos of a bet.

5. AWhite

AWhite Active Member

so true... :ohnoes:

6. Peloi

Peloi Well-Known Member

This show needs a certain type of humor to enjoy, I don't have it, no one else I know has it either, wondering how many even watch this?

#26 Peloi, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^ that's y there's no complaints and the reason for that is because no one watches it....

8. im behind.. but im still watching :) ep 8 now.

no more ella shes only in one case:(

9. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

yeah im on ep 8 now .. but its just .. soo dey lang man !

10. dud_dee

dud_dee New Member

Thanks

11. hondaprelude

hondaprelude New Member

12. fanofchina

fanofchina Member

AAAAAAH!!! I love this drama so much~! Hee hee~:smiling::smiling:
    SPOILER below(?):

The only think I couldn't figure out was why potato boy (the guy who was obnoxious and annoying at his first appearance) turned out gentlemanly. (He was a sort of rival to Chui Tsui<-Johnson Lee's role) I watched it again and again. No reference to how he changed-unless the part about him training in the "Scottish camp" counts??

13. fanofchina

fanofchina Member

eh? This is my first time seeing Toby, my second time seeing Aimee and Johnson Lee, third time seeing Wong Cho Lam, and I have seen Louis so many times XD
    I liked Toby quite alot. She's not the prettiest face but her character is so silly so I loved her. Ella, it's my first time seeing her, her acting is not bad, it's just that I didn't like her character's personality so much. Aimee... the first time I saw her she had this really strange unique character...(Best Selling Secrets)... I didn't really like the character she played here or in Best Selling Secrets...but that's just my opinion. :p
    Wong Cho Lam totally rocks, of course!!!>w<,, and Louis has so many different roles so I really do like him as an actor~ and Johnson-I didn't know he could act like that. I liked Christine's acting and character alot. My first time seeing her.

14. fanofchina

fanofchina Member

Oh, and the guy who played Dik Hon ("sweat drop" pun name) was really funny too.^_^

15. FuLuShouEpic

FuLuShouEpic New Member

omg... I didn't think that so many didn't like the show. I personally like it...

@shinobi, totally, I guess these people have no sense or humor then. *shrugs*