Stupid, stupid, stupid

Discussion in 'Fly With Me - 飛女正傳' started by negiqboyz, Apr 22, 2010.

1. angel_bb

angel_bb Member

-noclue

2. azntxsw138

azntxsw138 Active Member

remind me of Superman where no one can identify the hero

3. 低B仔

低B仔 Well-Known Member

great actors doesnt mean itll be a great show. its a miserable flop. maybe tvb has a change of audience? they are targeting females or kids? i probably find peter pan more interesting.

4. toin1

toin1 Member

I'm sad that Ada and Moses even considered doing this drama but I'm glad its over. Now we get to see Raymond and Tavia in Mysteries of Love!

5. jehkeyc

jehkeyc New Member

6. The ending was really bad! Its confusing. How did Moses get the flying power??!!?
    Suspects in Love had a good ending, much better than this

7. xxeliza

xxeliza New Member

this is such a bad show D:
    the cgi is ... horrible.

8. Scherazarde

Scherazarde Active Member

They did not destroy the best scene from "Ghost!"

9. chinaman09

chinaman09 Member

this show is too exaggerating

10. cutiekins

cutiekins Active Member

i had NO idea wat was goin on....things happens in this drama so randomly....i dont even know how she got her powers...i dont think it was explained

11. edisonraylam

edisonraylam Member

I thought the beginning was hilarious and different. Then the series started to drag when everything was getting too serious. I thought Ada did a really good job in the role though.

12. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

I agree, started it off funny in a silly way but around half way it dragged and got very boring, ending was a let down to, not sure why so many people hated this show, it more or less like D.i.e jokes wise.

13. lolsusanaaaaa

lolsusanaaaaa Member

agreed. when i first saw the poster, i thought it was gonna be the biggest hit. but instead, i was discouraged to watch after a few eps. so boring and lack of common sense

14. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

This series was a total flop! Illogical storyline, exaggerated acting, impossible characters. I wonder how I made it past episode 5??