Stupid, stupid, stupid

Discussion in 'Fly With Me - 飛女正傳' started by negiqboyz, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

i dunno, im quite enjoying it but then again I expected it to be beyond crap, so maybe my expectations were so low it doesnt seem so bad. Anyways, im watching at the moment, lets c if i'll carry on!

2. zack55555

zack55555 Well-Known Member

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

It's so cheesy and over the top it's brilliant!! Way better than some of the previous shows I've seen for the past couple of months.

Probably the funniest tvb series since Dayo Wong's You're Hired.

3. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

i'm at episode 4 now and its really getting better. i think its hilarious how the police thought she was up to no good and bugged her uncle's workplace!! hahaha!!

they really think too much. they say she was at the uncle's shop for 7 hours, what evil ideas/plot exactly was she looking at. LOL!!

p.s. Kenny Wong very man ah!

4. xsugarx

xsugarx Well-Known Member

YAWN... this one and suspects in love both put me sleep. They're both boring and story lines that are weak.

5. xDvDx

xDvDx Member

They need to work on the flying scenes...looks like something from a cartoon lol.

6. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

TVB gotta stop making lame comedic series. Sick of it. Beside, it suck. When will there be a next serious suspense drama coming out? I kno the next one i wanna watch is the one with michael miu and felix wong.

7. occ

occ Well-Known Member

agreed stupid stupid stupid, she death and turn into a good looking lady, with bigger titties that could fly, with special power when someone kiss her HUH WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS? after she got the power what's the first thing she do, oh yeah she try to stop that girl from being a whore with the son of the company owner where she work at, great plot TVB.

[​IMG]

8. excelintel

excelintel Active Member

i believe it's the cut cost and low budget thingy that makes this show a crap show....watched 5 eps but still couldnt get the storyline out of it...but i will keep on watching cos i believe it's just a start of the show......just keep the faith in you....haha

9. tvb_addict2008

tvb_addict2008 Active Member

This series is one big cheese. Even though it has some major stars (Moses Chan and Ada Choi), but the story just sucks.

10. turquoise90

turquoise90 Member

i don't get it.. how come ada choi can fly around hong kong and it dosen't come out in the news? furthermore her family is not aware of it..IMO, the show dosen't have a logical storyline.. i'm at episode 3 now

11. Eriic

Eriic Member

this is a series is a waste of time srsly... not funny not cool and they made ada fat? ... a way to spoil her image errr cant comment much but they shouldnt have broadcasted this series.

It might be because of the contract problems with tvb and the other asian channels. thats prolly why they are making weird pointless series.

12. bestknightmare

bestknightmare Active Member

i thought it was going to suck really bad from the trailers and the reviews here. However, after watching a few episodes, I thought it was ok. It was less boring than suspects in love because at least there were SOME comedy factors in this show, though the jokes were a bit cheesy at times.
    I also think that it is really sorta a waste of the idea of having a superwoman character in the story with her use of super powers only to meet Junior Yung (Sai Yung Saang). She does go around helping people randomly, but then that is sorta expected from traditional superhero movies. I thought that if the directors or writers put some more thought to how she could use her superpower, it would have been much more original and interesting.
    The idea of her having to kiss a man to get superpower is also cheesy. I had to ask myself many times during the show..."why?"... out of so many different ways that she could have used to transform, the writers decided that she needs to kiss men to do that. Especially in later episodes when she got in and out of her transformation because she accidentally got kissed, that is just ridiculous.

13. kevin11214

kevin11214 Member

its funny when her power was gone...

14. lit0dr3amz

lit0dr3amz Member

There are funny moments...but I have to agree that this drama is quite ridiculous...

15. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I think the series is getting a bit better in episode 07.

16. jon_kslim83

jon_kslim83 Member

super boring!!! storyline is not logical and not funny at all, graphic not even nice.. I got a bad feeling that at the end of this drama, all of this super woman thing is a dream of Ada after her accident falling off from the building that she went into a coma but although it is a dream, those people in her dream is real in real life.. just watch and see whether my prediction is true or not.. haha

17. sexybi

sexybi Member

i do not understand the story line at all!! it doesn't even make sense! The first episode was really good and then the others following it didn't have a plot nor did it even make any sense! they go from one scene to the next and do not explain anything.. i expected alot from this drama since i've been waiting for it for more than an year.

18. teriyee

teriyee Member

I too was waiting for this movie and had a high expectation since Ada Choi was in it and I am her fan. Preview was interesting but the after 3 episodes, I still do not get the story line and found it was not logical or funny and boring...

19. mizuKAZE

mizuKAZE Well-Known Member

i saw the trailer.... then didnt even give it a chance after reading these comments

20. chewyee

chewyee Member

this series kinda boring..