Stuff You Are Planning To Buy In The Near Future

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by fearless_fx, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Partly accumulated/partly collection :p

Yeah I keep them because they are all my darlings I can't say goodbye to. I know I can trade them or sell it on eBay and get some nice money back but I'm just not ready to part with them. -sweat

2. bbes

bbes Incredible

well i've been told that if ur to get a nikon don't get the ones which have a small slot for the lens because apparently the lens quality isn't as top notch as the ones which have large lenses. canon is also prob a safer bet i reckon but if u want an exceptional camera, i say get a panasonic lumix with the leica lens. that is superb as the shutter speed is quick and it takes magnificent pictures at night in my opinion.

I plan on getting a gf in the near future lol.

3. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Just won the bid on ebay for this
    around £45

4. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i know its kiddie...and i'm probably too big for it...but i wana get a tamagochi...=) ....hopefully guna get one on sunday/monday...yay...lol...(i'm so sad)...lol...

5. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Ask a random 13 year old and he/she probably still have a few for you in the cupboard that's now gathering stuff -lol

6. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

lol...they're probably into yugioh cards and playstation and all that...lol

7. chi_man

chi_man Well-Known Member

I have like 6 tamagotchi's.... they were so addictive back in those times.... :p

8. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

Hehe Brings back fond memories--Tamagotchi's and digimons

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

I think i'm planning to get v-modas headphones later...and probably a new external and a additional internal harddrive.

10. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Im thinking of getting this phone....
    but I will have to sign a 2 yr plan....pay 12euros the first year and 2nd year 24euros with 200mins

[​IMG]

Samsung G600 Specifications –
    • GSM 850 / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900 Network
    • 2.2 Inch TFT Display with 16M colors/240 x 320 pixels
    • 30 dialed, 30 missed calls & 30 received (Call Records)
    • Phonebook
    • MP3 & Polyphonic Ringtones
    • Vibration
    • Customization
    • 55 MB Built in Memory plus microSD (TransFlash) Card Slot
    • GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
    • Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP
    • EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps
    • USB v2.0
    • WAP 2.0/xHTML & HTML(NetFront) Browser
    • Email, SMS & MMS Messaging
    • Games
    • 5 Megapixel Camera 2592х1944 pixels/autofocus/flash/image stabilizer & video
    • MP3/AAC/AAC+/e-AAC+/WMA player
    • Stereo FM radio
    • Java MIDP 2.0, T9, Organizer, TV out, Built-in handsfree, Voice memo & Bluetooth printing
    • Up to 300 Hours Standby
    • Up to 3 Hours 30 Minutes Talk Time
    • 102 x 47.8 x 14.9 mm
    • 105 g

I just called t-mobile....have to wait 3 weeks if i wanna have it....damnz....thats a long time =/

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^ that looks nice, good specs too. hopefully the camera has a better zoom function though cause i got a d900 with a 3 meg camera and the zoom function is just trash, also the the battery life for it was really bad.

12. MissCheekS

hmmm yeah....but the thing is....i never feel like waiting...
    i hate that bad habit of mine....when i want something i want it straight away....
    its a cool phone....but 3 weeks...
    hmmm ima have to think about it haha
    & also i dont feel like 2yr contract cuz i get bored with phones pretty quickly....i bought my current phone in jan...
    and im so bored with it already

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^lol yup i only go for the one year contracts, have to get a new phone at least every year lol...there's always something better and more stylish...

14. MissCheekS

me tooo...but this phone is too expensive...and i cant even get it from tmobile with a 1yr contract
    damn its such a sexy phoneeee...
    the cam is better than my DIGI CAM!!

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^don't buy it just for the cam though lol, cams on samsung phones are overrated, oh yea and i checked, this one have only 5x zoom too, my friends rizr even had 8x...those pic looks good but is that only in a dark area or a different color cause i saw this and didn't really like the color.

[​IMG]

16. MissCheekS

hehehe...most important thing for me is design, then comes the cam..this design isnt THAT great but yeah im impressed by 5mp cam haha
    3rd is that it has mp3 in case i dont feel like bringin my mp3 out & for ringtones of course hehe

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^lol doesn't your old phone have mp3 already? and samsung always keep it's phone design similar lol, the camera placement and all. oh yea and this phone has a 16million color screen, wonder how music videos look on it lol cause they already look good on a 256k. anyways angie hopefully you'll find a way to get your hands on it sooner or wait for a better deal hehe...

18. MissCheekS

hmmm yeah...i'll think about it for a few days anyway

butta...my old phone does have a cam...but i dunno...i feel like buyin a new one =/
    btw....saw the new prada phone....lol...its so nothing special :p

19. reno

reno Well-Known Member

its a nice fone... but sux how i can't find here in china ><
    they don't have any samsung G series argh...

the only decent ones from samsung are the u608 or u708
    =/
    both which aren't pretty

20. rachel taylor

rachel taylor Member

when i get a decent job and saved enough $$, im gonna get VW Golf~~