studio pics from asia or other places^^

Discussion in 'Random Picture Forum' started by qinnny, Apr 29, 2007.

1. qinnny

qinnny Member

hey was wondering if there were other ppl who went back to wherever and took those cool looking studio pics and make you feel like a hk star that day..getting pampered and all..hahaah

c'mon there has to be ppl out there ^^...share and tell -^_^ attach some pics too ..hehe

Attached Files:

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol quinny the star

3. qinnny

qinnny Member

are you always on pa???..hahahah..i see you everywhere..xD

and yes i did feel like a star..i think all girls deserve a day like that..=]

4. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Hey Qinny... Looks nice.... I soooo regret not getting a prof photoshoot when i went to HK&Chinaaa.. =(

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol im just bored...tryin to find a job on the internet and on pa same time...came from the mall and couldn't get my ds lite =(

maybe i should do some underwear modeling lol =p......it would b bettter than ur model pics hahah

6. qinnny

qinnny Member

hey summer is coming..^^..it's right around the cornerrrrrrr..hehehe..you can always go back and use that opportunity again..hahah..WE'RE STILL YOUNG=p

when did you went back to hk & china??..was it funnnnnnnnn =]

i was only able to stay there for 3 weeks last summer vaca..booo...lol

7. qinnny

qinnny Member

hahhah...that's an idea..=p..GO FOR IT!!!..hahhha ^^

just remember to post it in pa for your fans..=p..kakaka

8. MissCheekS

Hahaha...I dont think im going this summer...i have to work and there are lots stuff to see here in Australia... I might be going to singapore for a week...but nothings sure yet...

t was funnnn...3 weeks HK and 1 week China

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

angie modelling? hahahahahahahh PUKEEE jksjks ..... whers my sydny plane ticket?

10. MissCheekS

Thanks Kdotc I think you look hot too -sick2

Your sydney plane ticket ar? Mmm g ler?

11. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Uhm, I hope it hadn't cost you a lot of money for these studio pics? (if not that's ok) Unless you've scanned them into your comp or there's somehow some quality going lost while uploading it, they don't look very professional? Both pictures are not really focused/sharp. On the yellow picture there's too much space left above your head (they should have cropped the pic for you) and a big sin of the photographer is showing the chair you're sitting on! It would have been ok if it was a stylish chair that suits the theme of the pic.

There's nothing wrong with the subject though, don't worry about that. :)

12. qinnny

qinnny Member

i had my cousin scanned them for me...xD..the whole package thing wasn't that bad..since it's u.s. money to chinese money...lol...and hmm you have a good point about the chair part =p..never really noticed it until you point it out..hahaha

13. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

i only model in the nude, and PA doesnt allow that kinda stuff

14. MissCheekS

Hahaha...im sure u can find other websites/forums for that

15. ImInLove

ImInLove Well-Known Member

nice pictures:) I have also made some studio pictures when I was in Hong Kong for a holiday. Unfortanetly I haven't it with me at the moment. I will try to post them up if I can find them

16. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Ah that might explain it if the pics were scanned in! :) Every good photographer should notice the details in a pic and I'm a wannabe photographer. LOL!
    (they told me these things in the photography courses...)

17. qinnny

qinnny Member

oh yayyy..finally someone that might post theirs up..hahha..xD

go find itttttttttttt!!....heh

18. qinnny

qinnny Member

ouuuuuiee..^^..what kind of photography do you do?...=p..should start a thread sharing it..would love to see them =]

i think scenary ones are cool..hahaah..xD

19. qinnny

qinnny Member

i'd never been to singapore..sound like fun...^______^
    and maybe they have those photo places too..should look into it if you want..heheh

20. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

I'm actually interested in travel, Urban and concert photography. But as an amateur I don't think it would be wise of me to start a photography thread if I know there must be some pro's lurking on here. -unsure -sweat