Stressed From Work

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by thomas, May 14, 2006.

1. thomas

thomas Well-Known Member

So as the title states, I'm stressed from work right now.

What do you guys do at work or after work to relieve some of that stress or anxiety?

I'm really looking forward to this long break that's coming up, but just trying to wrap everything up before this break comes along is becoming incredibly stressful. This is especially hard when half the people working at my company are leaving early because they want to get a head start on their weekends. (damn lazy asses <_<)

So, I'm taking a quick break here at popularasians :D Maybe go download some music to listen to while I'm at it....

2. shy

shy Well-Known Member

That's exactly what I do. When I'm tired or stressed out from a hard day of school/work, I just go on PA and read/post/complain (hehe). I think the people on this board are already getting fed up with me griping about my boss all the time.

But, if this forum doesn't help, I'll go out for a walk with my dog just to get some fresh air.

After work, on a stressful day, I may go to the cafe/bar to grab a few free drinks with my coworkers or friends. If time permits, I'll go to the gym and have a boxing match, run a few miles, or play some video games (gran tourismo 4!).

Sometimes, I'll just go home and try to sleep it off, but recently, PA's psychologist, aka shadow thi3f, told me that it wasn't good for me, so I've kinda stopped with that... gotta trust the psychologist ;)

3. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

4. gyyr2

gyyr2 Well-Known Member

Well, just as some of you do, get on this forum and rant and reply to some interesting topics to wind down. Some of the comments on the forum make you want to laugh and that's a stress reliever.Thanks guys!!!

5. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Just listen to music, that's what i do! And surf the net!

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

if u enjoy what ur doing...then it aint stressfull...

7. bruisel33

bruisel33 Member

just suck it up and deal w/ it or yo uare gonna be like me BALD

8. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

rmbr...its all bout the monni...

9. floakatrixie

floakatrixie Member

Stressed?...not as stressed as me..working for an old white female boss who thinks she is better than me or try to compete with me. She is already my boss, what does she wants?..to be my idol as well?...lol..!! Ah...I feel better now !.

I usually surf the net if I am stressed out.