Street Fighter x Tekken Thread | The power of GEMS

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Tony, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Nah, for additional content, that's actually the cheapest out of SF4, MVC3 and SFxT.

Found a nice combo with Dudley and Steve Fox

[video=youtube;72IgSsQmPz0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72IgSsQmPz0[/video]

2. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

i noticed that super bar going up during the beginning of the combo, then you used all 3 bars, so would that work in a real match? im guessing its a gem.

3. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Steve's move builds almost a full bar on it's own. I used Dudley's moves to build up more too.

It's practical but you have to plan it. Building meter is not difficult in this game.

4. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

Okay cool

5. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

i have the game! i have the game!.......for ps3

but frig 20$ for the DLC....fuking capcom....i think i might end up selling the game lol

6. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

For more characters, SFxT would be the cheapest out of the three latest Capcom fighters including SF4 and MVC3. Hold your horses.

BRB jumping to conclusions cuz everyones on the hate bandwagon.

SF4 = 25 characters $60 USD
    Super SF4 = +10 characters $40 USD
    Arcade Edition = +4 characters $15 USD

MVC3 = 36 characters $60 USD
    Ultimate = +12 characters $40 USD

SFxT = 38/43* characters $60 USD
    DLC = +12 characters $20 USD

PS3 version

7. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

Characters + game tweaks + character balancing + new modes

Characters + game tweaks + character balancing + new modes

Not DLC, you are just unlocking stuff you already bought, no balance changes, no new modes no tweaks. $20 bucks though.

8. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

You're assuming SFxT DLC doesn't contain tweaks. But the bulk of the content is new things, not modified stuff..

9. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

lol, doesnt matter, Vita gets it all free. I never liked SF4 to begin with, its not the type of fighting game I can play. The whole gem system annoyed me the most in the training part.

Either way, all the hate is because Capcom has been doing this the most, ie with RE5 as well. And now some devs are beginning to follow the trend. Okay maybe CoD has been doing this the most.....

10. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

People have been doing this way longer than Capcom. It's just that it's fresh to fighting gamers.

11. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

Thats true, I dont play FPS's so im not conditioned through CoD to accept it as the norm. Codemasters did it with Dirt3, i sold it as soon as i saw what their game was when they tried to fleece us.

12. Mihawk11

Mihawk11 Member

Cool game would like to try it out

13. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

But its only capcom who releases SF4, SSF4, SSF4AC.....MVC3, UMVC#, and we'll see what they do with SFxT....i do like the game but i'm not paying 100$ in total for everything

14. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

SFxT + DLC is still cheaper than the rest of the things so far. I like this game a lot. I'm okay with paying a little more cuz I've spent quite some time.

15. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

Lol well Sony gave me the game for free so i'll just sell it....online servers arent connecting for me idk y. So i'll just sell it and get it when the come with all the content

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

how you get all them hookups watta beech ho :facepalm:

17. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Some fun combos with Nina and Law (my main team)

And dat music

[video=youtube;NMK0kOlI5JQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMK0kOlI5JQ[/video]

18. Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector’s Set.. lol

19. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Pretty good bargain. I might get it.

20. wilsonli

wilsonli Well-Known Member

Is it out in Hong Kong or China already?