Strange habits ...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Maverick, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Some people have very strange hobbies. This time it is not only in Japan -bigsmile

#1 Maverick, Jun 1, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  2. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Smelling socks and shoes... EWW.
    Smelling panties ... Double EWW.
    Wearing them... ? Can't he afford any? -bigsmile

3. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

ewww that is so gross -sick2 and by strange habits you mean sick habits right

4. je t'adore

je t'adore Well-Known Member

no wonder why, some boys stole my sock b4

5. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

... (looking for the puke smiley) ...
    Yep, some people are weird!!!

6. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Dunno why but sometimes Japan seems to be the country with the most perverted men who even pays a lot for worn teenage girls undies (there's a business for that!) and men who somehow can satisfy themselves with a girls' saliva, she just have to spit it in a small jar in front of him. -sick2

7. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

damn...i mean..what else can ya say...hahah

8. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

whatever floats your boat.... -rolleyes

9. smallrinilady

smallrinilady Well-Known Member

you can sell celebrity clothes for a lot of money
    and their undergarmets go for crazy amounts of money

10. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

isnt there a case in america
    where a man follow children to public toilet and drinks the boy's urine??

oh here it is

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A Central Ohio man allegedly told police last week that he likes to drink the urine of adolescent boys.

Alan Patton, 54, is in jail after allegedly telling Gahanna, Ohio, police about his affection for urine.

Police said Patton goes to family restaurants and movie theaters and waits for boys in a bathroom stall. Investigators said he shuts off the water to the child-level urinal and puts a cup in the bottom.

"He goes back and retrieves the cup and drinks the urine," Detective Ron Fithen said.

Patton allegedly told police that he leaves the stall after the child leaves.

Fithen interviewed Patton after he was arrested while leaving a movie theater last weekend.

"Listening to him describe it, it's like listening to a crack or cocaine addict. He's addicted to children's urine," Fithen said.

According to police, Patton said he's been drinking urine for years.

"He told us he's been doing it over 40 years, since he was 7 years old," Fithen said.

Police said Patton told them it makes him sick, but that it's almost spiritual to him. He allegedly added, "I like it because it makes me closer to them -- like I'm drinking their youth."

A New Albany, Ohio, father played a role in Patton's arrest. He told someone at a movie theater that Patton was staring at his son in the bathroom. The theater employee then called police.

Officials said Patton is a registered sexual predator, who was convicted of rape 13 years ago.

Police believe Patton has been collecting and drinking urine in cities around Central Ohio, including Hilliard, Westerville, Dublin, Worthington and Gahanna.
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/7502034/detail.html

11. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

^i don't want to seem like i'm a spammer or anything but i really do only have one word for all of this: sick.

12. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

man ... what has this world come to? drinking pee? smelling women's underwear? smelling shoes? can't understand people ... giving me a headache trying to imagine that!

13. SugaCutie0

SugaCutie0 Well-Known Member

omg...the first two were disturbing, but the third account was just plain nasty.. He deserved to go to jail.

14. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

oh shit, this is classified as strange? im pretty sure kdot has been doing this for years.

15. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

HAHAHAHA LOL -clapclap -clapclap -clapclap

16. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Here is yet another case:

17. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

The other cases are weird, but this is really [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

[youtube]mHFUdHzbDvI[/youtube]

19. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Looks like you look the piss fetish -bigsmile

20. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

haha
    fearless must have some strange habit himself to able to find video like that
    -rolleyes