Story

Discussion in 'Burning Flame III - 烈火雄心III' started by jdm_s2k, Jul 6, 2009.

1. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

those 3 guys were great together....too bad it changed in BF2

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i must said, i still like the previous two Burning Flames better than this one =______= i can't help it. As long as Myolie's in it i just can't help it, so weird. The whole thing relies on the fire scene the most, acting is so-so.

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

For now, I don't think anyone would agree that BF3 is even close to being as good as BF1 and BF2. As for female leads, it's a joke.

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

(Y) !!

myolie's smile @ the end of 14 >.<

at least now everyone's happy again, think wong he will wake up w/ 4 eps

5. jdm_s2k

they need a backup female lead....not just primary...

6. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I heard the original female role was Charmaine, how good that would of been

7. kokojunior

kokojunior Member

Totally agreed! BF1 is the best!!

8. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

it wouldn't work out, cuz Charmaine's other series w/ Dayo Wong will be on air when BF3 is still on air. overlapping, too bad

9. jdm_s2k

better than shirley yeung....

10. ssimchan

ssimchan Member

so boring

11. ryanloo

ryanloo New Member

i agree it's not as good as the bf1 & bf2. but it's ok. just hope the ending gonna be great.

who do you think Myolie gonna end up with?;)

12. onni

onni Well-Known Member

so far this series is ok with me. except that i do not like all the flashbacks. i wonder why they don't put chamaine in this series intead of myolie. i guess kevin will end up with myolie and bosco with aimee chan. how about wong hei then?? yeah, this burning flame is totally a new storyline.

13. densha

densha Well-Known Member

tvb is so full of bs, what's the point of putting Wong Hei in a coma and unconscious for like 4-5+ episodes now... i mean wtf then he loses so much of the series, so what's the point of making him the main character?

TVB favors kevin so much that pisses me off. Not to mention Wong Hei's role in BF2 was way bigger than kevin's.

14. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

They dragged the Wong Hei in coma thing for too long

15. densha

densha Well-Known Member

agreed, they are gonna set up some crap like myolie and kevin falls in love and they officially go out, next thing you know, Wong Hei suddenly wakes up from his coma and they are in a messy situation.... Like myolie and kevin feels awkward and they would be guilty that they turned against Wong Hei while he was unconscious, some bs like that.

TVB... so predictable, even i can be a director with these cheesy plots.

16. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Exactly what I thought, those type of plots had been done so much, I can predict most of what will happen or close.

17. BuckFutter

BuckFutter Member

The last two episodes or so were pretty boring, imo. The series is called Burning Flames III, yet it doesn't seem to be living up to its name these past few episodes. Needs more firefighting and less focus on the love stories.

18. xhikarux

xhikarux Guest

so wonf hei just sleeps there while the story line progresses and ppl get on their lives?

19. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

when i play the recent episodes, i just skip around, nobody cares about the love relationships, they arent teens anymore c'mon

20. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

(I haven't watched episode 18 yet...)

I agree with everyone, Wong Hei has been in coma for too long. I feel sorry for him when he wakes up from the coma and finds out everyone around him has moved on.

I wonder though, what will happen to his fireman career? He did make that mistake after all...