Story

Discussion in 'Burning Flame III - 烈火雄心III' started by jdm_s2k, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Mannnn... What's with all the flashbacks ><"
    Well annoying aR

2. bbes

bbes Incredible

they have overdone it with flashbacks tbh. usually if it's a flashback then it should be for just one episode only. i'm not sure, just don't like how they have set it out rele.

3. thats the longest flashback in history of tvb television :( and the way wong hei and kevin fought was stupid it wasn't even that serious their friendship was all sudden over....it's hard to continue on with this series after ep. 6.

4. BreathingLifeX

BreathingLifeX Well-Known Member

Think im gonna stop watching this series...
    It's a bit boring & too many flashbacks, which makes it more boring!

5. typeszh

typeszh Member

In episode 8, the car that Aimee Chan drives changes from a Mazda MX-6 to a Mazda MX-3. Anyone else notice? From a coupe to a hatch.

6. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

dont tell me she is trying to drift?

7. densha

densha Well-Known Member

wong hei is a good actor, i think he was the only one in all of the BF series? anyways he should be given more credential. He should appear as the first guy in the theme song, not kevin. And kevin was an sly, evil bastard in the 2nd series until the end.

Good story so far, the flashbacks are all done and up to today. Female leads sucks though.

8. jdm_s2k

too much focus on relatinoships...

can we get more action prez...

9. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

so..........when & why does Kevin & Wong He become friends again?

*it feels like they're gonna become rivals again cuz of Myolie

10. occ

occ Well-Known Member

the first 2 was great this one suck so bad, they concentrated on the 4 person boring love story way to much, not enough on story about saving people like the first 2, and the acting in this one is no where near the first 2.

11. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Again they will be butting heads cause of Myolie, I want to see more about the fire fighting part. It's like the same thing over and over with Myolie.

12. bryan_eng

bryan_eng Member

LOL...cost cutting due to the economic downturn hahaha

13. quang1

quang1 Member

Too much flashbacks. make me???????

14. gswl85

gswl85 Active Member

so is the story getting any better? i stop at chapter 5 becuz i got bored...and refuse to watch it, if its gonna continue being as boring as it was....so is it still dragging? or its going somewere now?

15. densha

densha Well-Known Member

it's alright, they are buddies again after a while but now they are choked at each other because of myolie... what a biatch.

16. ynot138

ynot138 Well-Known Member

I haven't watch it yet, but so many negative posts. I think i gonna waite and watch something else instead.

17. BuckFutter

BuckFutter Member

Can't really agree with you calling Myolie that; it seems that the reason Wong He and Kevin are against each other is solely because of their own ambitions and feelings towards Myolie, and that's not something Myolie realizes yet (with respect to Kevin at least). Though I'm only on episode 11 and haven't read any spoilers for the series.

18. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

more boring than Threshold of persona

19. jdm_s2k

not exactly...it gets interesting in epi 12 and 13 i believe....at least it seems soo....

20. Simon_Sez

Simon_Sez Active Member

Can't help thinking about great series like this one:

[video=youtube;hccFstg9Hxw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hccFstg9Hxw"[/video]