Stereo Pony steps up from "Bleach" to "Gundam"

Discussion in 'Japanese Entertainment' started by jazlynnyee, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Got so addicted to Bleach ending x.x My current ringtone and alarm lol. Looking forward for their new songs.

2. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

good ^^ you got good taste <3 i love their Music video too as shown in my signature ~

3. I prefer the bleach one more than gundam 00 opening. even though i don't watch bleach XD. The bleach ending seems to be more catchy than gundam =P Aimi got pretty looking eyes lol.

4. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

the songs are great !!! luv stereopony ~~~ [​IMG]

5. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

same here :D i never seen Bleach except for episode 1 and im watching Gundam 00 2nd season at the moment but the opening song never really caught my attention. i mean its good but it never prompted me to go and download the OP single of it, til i recently heard the Bleach ending on kawaii radio and thought "wow, this is really good" then i went to go find it, only to find that its a Bleach ED single song and it happens to be on Gundam OP single too but the acoustic version. so i grabbed both in the end :D

6. -Tisken-

at first, i didnt really like the gundam opening ~ but after listening few times i started loving that song ~~

7. Lol episode 20 of gundam 00 is so funny. I watch gundam 00 subbed by GSS fan subs. the opening i'm not sure but i think the subbers dubbed their voices over them haha. a guy was singing the song =P

8. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

yeah lol ~ i was like WTF?? a cover by some other band or something?? but it sounded bbaaaaaddddddddddddddddd

9. Lmao its alrite. i was so bored the other day, i was playing the original version and the covered version. its actually not that bad. the pitch is good. just that the guy can't sing that high lol.

10. -Tisken-

gahahah yea ... i prefer female voices for that song ~~ x)

11. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

episode 21 has the original band again :D none of that guy's voice anymore hehe

12. Lol yeah. i miss that guy's voicee lol. Aimi's voice owns all tho. x.x Her eyes are soo attracting lol.

13. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

Aimi is soo dreamy and atttractive ^^ mmm mmm :D my signature video of their song, sooo attractive :D especially when they sing in the rain ~

14. Lol yeah. it looks like she has 2 different hair colour. in the raini its black. dry its brown =P

15. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

she looks good in both ^^ i cant complain ~ meh, they should stick more photos on facebook ^^

16. =O they got an accound in facebook!?

17. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

probably :D but theres a page/group there. wish they up loads of photos, like the Utada Hikaru one :D

18. *gasp* *checks facebook right now*

19. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

OMG. wish i was in Texas on the 21st March 2009 :( apparently they're doing a gig on that day

20. we need some big japanese or chinese bands here in toronto.... x.x barely any1 comes here =(