Stephy Tang and Prince Chiu end relationship

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jul 2, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

After three years of relationship, celebrity couple Stephy Tang and Prince Chiu called it quits on their relationship.

The couple shared the sad news on social media, with Stephy sharing a photo of the sunset and wrote, "The beauty did not slip away. It just stopped along the way and became the landscape of memories. Possessing doesn't necessarily bring happiness."

She proceeded by saying that there are many kinds of love in this world and that one should change perspective and move on.

"A new page, a new start, thankful for meeting. Wishing each of us to be well," she added, tagging Prince in the post.

Meanwhile, the JPM member wrote, "I will store this beautiful meeting in a box of memories... Grateful for all that happened and it will leave an imprint in my heart. A new journey, I wish everything will be well."

Stephy and Prince started dating in 2018, and maintained their relationship long-distance despite the pandemic. The actress' manager stated that it was a mutual decision and a peaceful breakup, and asked fans to give the two some space.

Prior to Prince, Stephy was in a long-term relationship with actor Alex Fong.

credits: yahoo